Looking for Quilt Store

Old February 26th 05, 02:51 AM
Donna Liller

Default Looking for Quilt Store

Hello group...my DH and I are off to Atlantic City NJ March 1st through 4th
for a mini vacation/family reunion with my side of the family. I was
wondering if anyone knows of any quilt shops or fabric stores in that area
that need to be visited? I'll definitely have some time to kill, so I
thought I'd like to put it to good use! Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Donna in WV

Old February 26th 05, 02:52 AM
Michelle in NJ

You should go to Quilting Possibilities... it's in Bayville... a little bit
of a drive north but it's worth it!! the store is HUGE i love it!!! I travel
almost an hour south to go there .. passing a few other ones along the way!
hehe...
--
Michelle in NJ
http://michelle.absolutad.com/quilts/

Old February 26th 05, 02:58 AM
Carey N.

I think it's on the web he

http://www.quiltingposs.com

--
Carey
(stepping back with hands over mouth after blurting out unsolicited

Old February 26th 05, 03:03 AM
Michelle in NJ

Ooopps... you're right!!! www.quiltingposs.com

"Carey N." wrote in message
I think it's on the web he

http://www.quiltingposs.com

Old February 26th 05, 08:06 AM
Donna Liller

Thank you both very much! I'll definitely try to get there and spend some of
my winnings!!!

Donna in WV

Old February 26th 05, 05:12 PM

"Michelle in NJ" wrote in message
news
You should go to Quilting Possibilities... it's in Bayville... a little
bit of a drive north but it's worth it!! the store is HUGE i love it!!! I
travel almost an hour south to go there .. passing a few other ones along
the way! hehe...

Good suggestion, Michelle!
Hmmmm, Quilting Possibilities is an hour south of me, as well. I live on the
shore near Asbury Park. What other shops are you passing?! Seems so many
have closed down near me - one in Freehold, one near Red Bank.

Quilting Possibilites is one of two I go to now. The other is the Quilter's
Barn in Allentown. Mapquest says it's an extra 30 miles from Atlantic City
tho. The shop is small, but homey and the folks are real nice. At least,
last time I went G

Been so long since I went to the LQS. Sigh. Since hubby started the new
business and took over my sewing room - three years now!

This newsgroup the only way I satisfy my addiction lately, lol.

Old February 27th 05, 01:35 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I used to go there when I went to visit X in laws. Met a few RCTQers (who
don't post anymore) there.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old February 27th 05, 02:44 AM
Carey N.

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Is this THE Carey I met whilst in NJ?

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

No, I'm afraid it isn't. The only time I have been in New Jersey in the
last 4 years is driving through enroute to Georgia to see my other half's
youngest daughter and her kids. I usually just lurk here, but end up
blurting something out every now and then. Sorry to disappoint you, but
nice to meet you anyway.

--
Carey in MA
(stepping back out of everyone's way......)

AD - Ebay Store Closing - SALE! Kandice Seeber Beads 0 January 13th 05 09:42 PM
AD ~ More ear threads and new beads in the store! Mj Beads 0 January 7th 05 04:16 AM
AD: eBay store is restocked! Mj Beads 11 February 16th 04 03:43 AM
AD ~ Grand eBay Store reopening!! Mj Beads 0 January 7th 04 10:34 PM
AD ~ New stuff in the store - including HILLTRIBE SILVER PENDANTS!! Mj Beads 4 August 18th 03 09:46 PM