Looking for patterns or ideas

Old February 17th 04, 05:07 AM
Warmhands

Default Looking for patterns or ideas

I have seen these before on t.v but not sure how to make.
Please if you have any ideas or suggestions I can try to do please feel free
to let me know.
I am looking for ideas on floor cloths or area rugs painted canvas or rugs
something that is washable and save for kids to play on and also nice
looking.
Also have some problem with ugly living room walls and I can't paint On the
wall need some ideas to cover walls.
Thanks all also window treatments to match your ideas would be nice too. I
have a pattern for knitting a blind which sound interesting.. I look forward
to your ideas.. Thank you all.

Old February 17th 04, 05:44 AM
Pat Kight

Warmhands wrote:

I have seen these before on t.v but not sure how to make.
Please if you have any ideas or suggestions I can try to do please feel free
to let me know.
I am looking for ideas on floor cloths or area rugs painted canvas or rugs
something that is washable and save for kids to play on and also nice
looking.

Floor cloths are pretty easy to make; you can find a ton of ideas he

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T2FB43E67

and the basic instructions he

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N2EB12E67

You might try doing a small one - doormat sized - to get the hang of the
techniques. Canvas painters' drop cloths, available at any good hardware or
paint supply store, make a good base.

I've found that latex house paint, bought in small cans, is the most
economical base coat and color for large areas; artist acrylics are good
for detail work or smaller cloths.

--
Pat Kight