David Keys Speaks on "Stones For Sacred Healing" - The Isle Of Light Internet Radio Show

Old December 30th 03, 05:11 AM
cap22

Default David Keys Speaks on "Stones For Sacred Healing" - The Isle Of Light Internet Radio Show

THE ISLE OF LIGHT

The Isle of Light Internet radio talk show now presents many great
programs for your enjoyment and enlightenment, audio streamed on the
Internet at:

http://www.live365.com/stations/avalon22

Our guest is David Keys - Stonewalker and teacher. David Keys has
studied the metaphysical energies of gemstones for over twenty years.
"In that time he has opened to the crystalline energy of the dragons
who guide him to and with the Gemstone Guardians into the gemstone
energies of the earth on the etheric plane." Chyrene Pendleton and
Dale Finnila are the hosts of this highly interesting discussion
called, "Stones For Sacred Healing".

During the show, David Keys enlightens us with his vast knowledge of
gemstones, which he says are a major part of all cultures. He works
closely with about 150 gemstones. He also shares his personal
experiences with the dragons.

We learn what "walkabouts" are, how we can ask our gemstones for any
kind of information - including knowledge about our past lives, how
gemstones assist us with our awakening process, and much more. As
David Keys tells us, "If a person opens their heart, the gemstones
will work for them". David also speaks of the role of the Crystal
Skulls and what they represent to humanity as well as the off-world
origins of the skulls and stones.

David Keys describes how he creates several stone healing tools such
as the stola, which he individually handcrafts using over 1200 stones.
We learn how stolas can be used as powerful tools for healing and
channeling. David tells us how the dragons show him which stones to
use for a particular person. Mini stolas and affirmation beads are
also available, as well as stone healing mats which are designed "to
open up 21 chakras on the body". Those interested in ordering stone
healing tools and custom gemstone jewelry can visit
http://www.gaiascreations.com.

David Key's hour-long interview will air starting Tuesday, December 30
at 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM EST, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST, 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM
EST and Friday, January 2 at 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM EST, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
EST and 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. This show will then air every three
days on a rotating time schedule. Schedule information can be found
in the Radio/Television section at http://www.theisleoflight.com as
well as on The Isle Of Light radio station broadcast schedule at:

http://www.live365.com/broadcast/sch...nname=avalon22

To listen to the shows, just click on:

http://www.live365.com/stations/avalon22?play

If you are not already a listener of Live365, you will have to
subscribe and it is free. Live365 has instructions on how to
subscribe or you may read the instructions at www.theisleoflight.com
in the Radio/Television section.

For assistance with listening to the shows on Live365 (Windows users)
click on:

http://www.live365.com/help/listen/windows/index.html

For assistance with listening to the shows on Live365 (Mac users)
click on:

http://www.live365.com/help/listen/mac/index.html

Some of our recent radio guests include, Sheldan Nidle on "The
Galactic Federation and First Contact", Suzy Ward on Matthew's
Messages", "Mark Hazlewood on "Planet X Revisited", Anne Brewer on
"12-Strand DNA Activation", Dr. Michael E. Salla on "Extraterrestrials
and the Government Cover-up", Myrna Lou Goldbaum on "Oriental
Palmistry", Alexis Cartwright out of Australia on "Transference
Healing", Charlotte King on "Human Sensitivity to Earthquakes", Susun
Weed on "Herbal Medicine, and The Wise Woman Way", Eric Karagounis on
"Mikos On the Hollow Earth" and "Atlantis, Then and Now", and many
more.

Also, our free, online monthly newsletter is available at
http://www.theisleoflight.com. If you would like a subscription,
please fill out the online form in the newsletter. Check out the
catalog section also for unique accelerators, tools for spiritual
development, books and much more. These make excellent holiday gifts.

If you are interested in being a guest on The Isle Of Light Internet
radio talk show, please contact the producers, Chyrene Pendleton or
Dale Finnila by email at .