Best present

Old December 25th 04, 04:13 PM
Lladnit

Default Best present

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Santa's presents this year were nice, and appreciated, but the best one is the
cross-stitched ornament made by my 7-year-old granddaughter! Nobody has ever
stitched anything for ME before ... I cried. What a lovely gift!

Jackie in VA

Old December 25th 04, 08:15 PM
Lynda Wiener

Not stitched, but we just received the best gift ever from my darling
BIL and his wonderful wife...they put together an album of photos of DH
from infancy through college and sent it along with three cd-roms of
their dad's slides from half a century ago. (The picture of big brother
at five pinching four-year-old hubby is worth a gazillion bucks alone!)
We've been laughing and crying all morning.

Hope everybody has a joyous day.

Lynda

"Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography."

Old December 25th 04, 11:12 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

What a wonderful gift! Nothing better in the world! Best wishes!
Dianne

--
"The Journal of Needlework" - The E-zine for All Needleworkers
http://journal.heritageshoppe.com