AD (sorta) HUGE Site Update

Old July 9th 03, 03:46 AM
Linx

Default AD (sorta) HUGE Site Update

I have been working on my site update. I am by far not done, but I am at least
halfway done. Thought you may want to have a peek. The link is in my signature.

Tomorrow I will be adding more wire jewelry like bracelets and necklaces, and
then on Thursday I will be adding a ton more strung stuff. I am finally done
adding earrings though, and i think 14 pages of earrings is plenty for me LOL.
heck I may add more sometime.

But have a peek tell me what you think. I love feedback on my site, and
comments. I am trying to improve it for ease and functionality.

I know there are some pages that don't have numbered page links on the bottom,
and just a link to the next page, those are ones I have not updated yet, and it
means there will be new stuff coming there in the next few days, and or the
links will be added then, such as the bracelet pages. The only way to vavigate
those right now is one page at a time. That will change in the next couple days
as I start updating more, They will have the navigation at the bottom as the
rest do.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. )
Linx
Wearable Art by Linx
http://www.wearableartbylinx.com
On Ebay
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=fearles
slinx&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

Old July 9th 03, 01:35 PM
Steve & Susan Wright

Maybe just me but I couldn't open the wire necklaces to larger pics. As is
the pics are to small.
Susan W

Old July 9th 03, 04:11 PM
Linx

Maybe just me but I couldn't open the wire necklaces to larger pics. As is
the pics are to small.
Susan W

I am not sure why that happens sometimes. Sometimes it does it to me too, I
have to close the blank window that opens and click to open it again. I wish I
knew how to fix it.