OT Prayers Requested, Please

Old July 10th 11, 09:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default OT Prayers Requested, Please

DH has had pneumonia for over a week and is having a rough time with it.
Yes, he has gone to the doctor twice now and the second time his medicine
was changed. Prayers or good thoughts for a speedy recovery would certainly
be appreciated! Thank you.
Barbara in SC

Old July 10th 11, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Sending prayers your way! I hope you see a noticeable difference very soon.

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old July 11th 11, 12:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Louise in Iowa"
Sending prayers your way! I hope you see a noticeable difference very
soon.

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Thank you Lousise.!
Barbara

Old July 11th 11, 01:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Oh my. Pneumonia in this heat? Mercy. Bless your heart, Barbara. We'll
be holding you close; especially when he's better, gets cranky and thinks he
doesn't have to take it easy. Polly

m...

Old July 11th 11, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Polly Esther"
Oh my. Pneumonia in this heat? Mercy. Bless your heart, Barbara. We'll
be holding you close; especially when he's better, gets cranky and thinks
he doesn't have to take it easy. Polly

Ahhh Polly, he is already a little bette, thank you. We hope to visit FL in
a day or so. At least the pet alligator is there so maybe DH won't get too
very cranky! Alligator is less than 5" long, but I don't let Reeses get
near.
Barbara

Old July 11th 11, 07:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 10/07/2011 21:05, Bobbie Sews More wrote:
DH has had pneumonia for over a week and is having a rough time with it.
Yes, he has gone to the doctor twice now and the second time his medicine
was changed. Prayers or good thoughts for a speedy recovery would certainly
be appreciated! Thank you.
Barbara in SC

Ooer, yes! Is nasty, that. Himself had bronchial pneumonia a few years
back, and we've never forgotten, so healing vibes and stuff on their way.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old July 11th 11, 12:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Thanks Kate. DH had this back in March, and now again in all this not 90
plus degree weather!
Barbara in SC

Old July 11th 11, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"ME-Judy" Healing thoughts and prayers are on their way!
ME-Judy

Thanks Judy.
Barbara

Old July 11th 11, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen Tucker

You got 'em, and {{{hugs}}}, too.

Karen, Queen of Squishies