Test #2

Old July 4th 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly

Default Test #2

You all failed test #1.

What do you mean it didn't show up...I won't buy that for a minute.

Butterfly (Our 'line' was cut down on the main road. go figure)
Old July 4th 11, 05:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jeri

On 7/4/2011 12:30 PM, Butterfly wrote:
You all failed test #1.

What do you mean it didn't show up...I won't buy that for a minute.

Butterfly (Our 'line' was cut down on the main road. go figure)

I see you! Do I pass test #2? lol

~*~
Jeri
Old July 4th 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Do I pass for test #2? How are you guys doing. Are your feet all healing
there?
Taria

Old July 4th 11, 06:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_2_]

See you up in Maine!
ME-Judy

Old July 4th 11, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

I see you in very muggy and warm central coast of Calif!

Ginger in CA

Old July 4th 11, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly

FINALLY!
had to 'rearrange' the lines inside the house besides the cut one
outside. . (Don't ask, I'm no techie) anyhow, we are now suppose to be
close in download speed to where we should be....we were only getting
1.5 instead of 5.0 for 'feed'. Needless to say, this house is 17 yrs
old. At least, they didn't have to rewire everything.

Have a 'pressure sore' on the bottom of the L foot and if its healed
by Aug, I can have the R foot surgery done.

DD is interviewing for a pilots job : ) Still has continuous pain in
the ankle. Dr says it takes a year or so to heal. We're keeping our
fingers crossed that it does.The 'alien' on the side of her foot looks
really good...skin is as smooth as can be and it isn't as large as it
use to be. She even has sensation in it already.....skin graph area is
almost normal color, and the scar is still quite 'bright' where they
took the under arm muscle from for the foot graph.

Have done a bit of sewing...making an easy skirt for DD..until I
couldn't find the buttonhole foot--or the 'base' of the SM with all
those feet, screwdriver, etc. Have looked in every container except
the one that its in................ think I may just get a new one--
that should make the others show up.......right?

Its rather muggy here today--had quite a rain/thunderstorm yesterday
with a sand storm proceeding it. Then late last night we had another
set of boomers without the lightening. woke me up...took a while to
remember the Reservation was having their fireworks last night instead
of tonight.This is the first year we didnt' go to see them--thought
they might be cancelled because of the storm.

Sure glad I posted test #2
Butterfly

Old July 4th 11, 11:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

I see you in SC.
Barbara

Old July 5th 11, 09:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

It makes me so happy to hear both foot issues are progressing well!
IMO you should just get another machine :-) Can't have too many,
always good to have a backup.
Roberta in D

Old July 5th 11, 09:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

See you from across the pond B'fly.
..
In message
,
Butterfly writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green

test She in PA Quilting 0 August 20th 05 03:34 PM
OT - just a test Calico Quilting 9 August 18th 05 09:35 AM
test Carol Atkins Sewing 0 August 16th 05 08:22 PM
test Pat in Virginia Quilting 7 August 13th 05 12:30 AM
OT test Lori Greenberg Beads 2 June 1st 05 02:15 AM