Yikes! Now I've done it! (it's good, I think)

Old July 6th 11, 01:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Default Yikes! Now I've done it! (it's good, I think)

I've volunteered to make the permanent banners for the little chapel
of our church, which is undergoing a complete re-do. New carpet, new
drapes, new backing for the cross (lots of grumpy parishioners who
hate change) and now I'm going to make the banner.

I drew up a possible design ... and I think I like it. The person in
charge loved the design. The pastor ... um, sort of liked it but I
could tell she can't visualize what it will be from the drawing.

So I'm going to work. This is my way of jump-starting myself out of
inaction and into the fray of creating again. I'm excited and scared
and really feeling mad at myself for not finishing the clean-up of my
work space. That's gotta happen really fast now.

Hah! Guess my ennui will just have to wait.

Hugs to all of you who have been so patient and supportive of me while
I've moped for so very long.

Sunny
Old July 6th 11, 08:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

Way to go Sunny!

Will we get to see your design?

Claudia
Old July 6th 11, 08:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Sounds good to me! Hope it turns out just like you have thought it out to
be.
Barbara in SC

Old July 6th 11, 12:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

So good to find a project worth doing! Post some photos if possible,
we love your work.
Roberta in D

Old July 6th 11, 05:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen Tucker

Great news, looking forward to seeing it. I love it already! LOL

Karen, Queen of Squishies

[...]

Yikes! Help with SM Carolyn McCarty Quilting 25 July 28th 08 10:09 PM
Yikes... see you later! MRH Yarn 8 July 26th 05 02:46 AM
OT--YIKES maryd Quilting 2 September 29th 04 09:29 PM
good thoughts..yikes! CNYstitcher Quilting 4 February 21st 04 03:22 PM
Yikes! Carol in SLC Beads 1 October 2nd 03 02:00 AM