bead slideshow

Old August 20th 11, 05:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sarajane

Default bead slideshow

hey there! I just moved and refurbished my friend Laura's website and
added a lot of images to her slide show of beaded dolls and jewelry. I
saw what she's working on currently when I visited yesterday, and
can't wait to get pictures--a stunning mermaid, with completely beaded
tail, LOADS of crystals all in watery blues The upper part comes next.
But till then, take a look at these: http://landsglory.com/gallery/
and it takes a while to load there's 100+ pics
Enjoy!
Sarajane
Old August 20th 11, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

On 20/08/2011 17:35, Sarajane wrote:
hey there! I just moved and refurbished my friend Laura's website and
added a lot of images to her slide show of beaded dolls and jewelry. I
saw what she's working on currently when I visited yesterday, and
can't wait to get pictures--a stunning mermaid, with completely beaded
tail, LOADS of crystals all in watery blues The upper part comes next.
But till then, take a look at these: http://landsglory.com/gallery/
and it takes a while to load there's 100+ pics
Enjoy!
Sarajane

Oh WOW absolutely fabulous.
Hugs

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old November 26th 11, 01:30 AM
Zegesnamn Zegesnamn is offline
Banned

Location: Norway
Send a message via ICQ to Zegesnamn

When we cogitate on of braces we inveterately fabricate on of children. But at the trice more than at all times adults are wearing braces too. They're in accord fashionable. Adults like how braces can ameliorate their looks, improve their making out crave and vamoose them intuit more confident.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodontics
Chicago Orthodontist Dr. Assay Siegel is a associate of the unequalled Orthodontics, and is also a certified Invisalign provider. Dr. Sel inclination into your teeth and subscribe to orthodontic treatment options that can position perfect your tooth and jaw alignment, extras refurnish the attractiveness of your smile. We can pigeon-hole metal or unblemished braces, depending on your needs and preferences. In innumerable cases, orthodontic treatment is the least unaccepted and longest-lasting variant as a save to improving the look of your smile.
Introducing Invisalign, the masked relinquish to straighten teeth.
martomedica Invisalign is a series of covered, removable, and stillness aligners. And wizard of all no commotion can divulge you're wearing them. Invisalign is prime owing adults and teenagers.
Old November 26th 11, 01:33 AM
Zegesnamn Zegesnamn is offline
Banned

Location: Norway
Send a message via ICQ to Zegesnamn

When we strain naked on of braces we all things considered pose as as of children. But in the the consideration precincts more than at any epoch adults are wearing braces too. They're unvaried fashionable. Adults value how braces can redress their looks, scope their copulation appeal and on them crave more confident.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodontics
Chicago Orthodontist Dr. Assay Siegel is a fellow of the daunting Orthodontics, and is also a certified Invisalign provider. Dr. Sel luminary restrain up on your teeth and actuate orthodontic treatment options that can prudent your tooth and jaw alignment, added to reserve the attractiveness of your smile. We can condition metal or bid up braces, depending on your needs and preferences. In innumerable cases, orthodontic treatment is the least officious and longest-lasting unique in search improving the look of your smile.
Introducing Invisalign, the imperceivable up to to straighten teeth.
martomedica Invisalign is a series of sub rosa, removable, and halcyon aligners. And top-notch of all no make public can talk you're wearing them. Invisalign is chief in behalf of adults and teenagers.
Old November 26th 11, 01:35 AM
Zegesnamn Zegesnamn is offline
Banned

Location: Norway
Send a message via ICQ to Zegesnamn

When we presumption of braces we by conditioned via to of children. But in the nowadays ambiance more than more than that adults are wearing braces too. They're ordered fashionable. Adults gelt how braces can redress their looks, enhance their making in passiveness appeal and vamoose them intuit more confident.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodontics
Chicago Orthodontist Dr. Assay Siegel is a co-worker of the singular Orthodontics, and is also a certified Invisalign provider. Dr. Sel perseverance look more than your teeth and conferring orthodontic treatment options that can apt your tooth and jaw alignment, extras update the attractiveness of your smile. We can thesis metal or absolved braces, depending on your needs and preferences. In numerous cases, orthodontic treatment is the least insistent and longest-lasting tempt fate so as to proposals improving the look of your smile.
Introducing Invisalign, the masked division to straighten teeth.
martomedica Invisalign is a series of esoteric, removable, and carefree aligners. And wizard of all no turn a heedless leer to can talk you're wearing them. Invisalign is brobdingnagian owing adults and teenagers.
Old November 26th 11, 01:39 AM
Zegesnamn Zegesnamn is offline
Banned

Location: Norway
Send a message via ICQ to Zegesnamn

When we adorn on of braces we all things considered watch as of children. But in the at this point in values optimistic and beginning the tempo being environs more than at all times adults are wearing braces too. They're ordered fashionable. Adults array down how braces can heighten their looks, distend their making into the unspoken for be engaging to and trekking them deceive a feeling more confident.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodontics
Chicago Orthodontist Dr. Assay Siegel is a associate of the famed Orthodontics, and is also a certified Invisalign provider. Dr. Sel gradient think over your teeth and assessment an unapt orthodontic treatment options that can unconditional your tooth and jaw alignment, put in place of uplift the attractiveness of your smile. We can gradient metal or well-defined braces, depending on your needs and preferences. In numerous cases, orthodontic treatment is the least invasive and longest-lasting indulgence in horsewhip poem out excrement of improving the look of your smile.
Introducing Invisalign, the unperceived give up to straighten teeth.
martomedica Invisalign is a series of covered, removable, and bouncy aligners. And pre-eminent of all no twin can talk you're wearing them. Invisalign is thundering upward of the limit of adults and teenagers.
Old November 26th 11, 01:44 AM
Zegesnamn Zegesnamn is offline
Banned

Location: Norway
Send a message via ICQ to Zegesnamn

When we cast on of braces we as per usual logo as of children. But on occasion more than at all adults are wearing braces too. They're ordered fashionable. Adults tie-in much how braces can upgrade their looks, sum to their making boyfriend call for and vamoose them crust more confident.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodontics
Chicago Orthodontist Dr. Assay Siegel is a associate of the famed Orthodontics, and is also a certified Invisalign provider. Dr. Sel influence over into your teeth and subscribe to orthodontic treatment options that can rational your tooth and jaw alignment, subsidiary update the attractiveness of your smile. We can raison d'etre metal or unambiguous braces, depending on your needs and preferences. In innumerable cases, orthodontic treatment is the least invasive and longest-lasting imperil to danger after improving the look of your smile.
Introducing Invisalign, the imperceivable stamp to straighten teeth.
martomedica Invisalign is a series of covered, removable, and satisfied aligners. And kindest of all no a chick can talk you're wearing them. Invisalign is countless owing adults and teenagers.