AD - new lampwork - Moonlit Garden

Old May 22nd 04, 09:25 AM
Kandice Seeber

Thanks for all the kind comments, everyone!
I am making more barrel beads in that same style - I really like them.
They're time consuming (I need more practice!) but a lot of fun to do.
As for the etched dot cubes - I love doing those too! More of those on the
way as well.
Today I have been working on pinks, melons and corals over black. Lately I
have been doing a lot of encased stringer work. I love the look. And a lot
of the melted in flowers. No one told me those were addictive. I can't
stop.
Specials coming tomorrow evening on the website!!
Also, those who are waiting for their weekly giveaway winnings - I am
working on those today too.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Hi everyone -
A bunch of new designs (well, new for me) in this set of beads in

lavender,
chamomile and black.
I'd love to know what you think of these!
Thanks.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 23rd 04, 10:58 PM
JL Paules

The beads are lovely but I'm just not fond of pastels and black. The current
trend of mixing cotton candy pink and black just is not my cup of tea.

But your beads are VERY nice!!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
[...]

---

Old May 24th 04, 05:47 PM
Dr. Sooz

The beads are lovely but I'm just not fond of pastels and black. The current
trend of mixing cotton candy pink and black just is not my cup of tea.

And I LOVE that! Different strokes for different folks. Love that we're all
different.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 24th 04, 06:17 PM
Kandice Seeber

Totally.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

The beads are lovely but I'm just not fond of pastels and black. The

current
trend of mixing cotton candy pink and black just is not my cup of tea.

And I LOVE that! Different strokes for different folks. Love that we're

all
different.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old May 25th 04, 03:49 AM
JL Paules

It DOES make life interesting, doesn't it?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old May 25th 04, 06:40 PM
Dr. Sooz

It DOES make life interesting, doesn't it?

:-D
~~
Sooz
-------