AD - new lampwork - Moonlit Garden

Old May 21st 04, 05:02 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - new lampwork - Moonlit Garden

Hi everyone -
A bunch of new designs (well, new for me) in this set of beads in lavender,
chamomile and black.
I'd love to know what you think of these!
Thanks.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 21st 04, 06:18 AM
Jalynne

Kandice, I honestly think these are your best yet. I know that's subjective, but
they're just so incredibly yummy. Makes me wish I wasn't broke.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old May 21st 04, 06:27 AM
Candace

Kandice, I honestly think these are your best yet. I know that's subjective,
but
they're just so incredibly yummy. Makes me wish I wasn't broke.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Hi everyone -
A bunch of new designs (well, new for me) in this set of beads in lavender,
chamomile and black.
I'd love to know what you think of these!
Thanks.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

I was opening up the newsreader to say much the same thing....yummy is a good
word, Jalynne So Romantic looking. Oh-so-droolworthy, Kandice.

~Candace~

Old May 21st 04, 10:25 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Simply divine. I love that barrel bead. Gorgeous.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old May 21st 04, 06:55 PM
Alison

I read Kathy's message and thought "what etched, dotted cube?" so I went
back and OMG!!! You are so right, Kathy, that is a FABULOUS bead. Thanks
for pointing it out.

Kandice, although I have to admit that, personally, I don't find the color
scheme appealing, several of those beads are quite magnificent in design!
Well done.

Alison

Old May 21st 04, 07:08 PM
BeckiBead

those are YUMMY!!!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old May 21st 04, 07:53 PM
Anne C. Bauer

hose are YUMMY!!!

after I gasped at the beauty, that is exactly what I muttered outloud, YUMMY,
indeed!
or
AnnieBee's at
http://www.anniebee.com

Old May 21st 04, 09:46 PM
Dr. Sooz

Hi everyone -
A bunch of new designs (well, new for me) in this set of beads in lavender,
chamomile and black.
I'd love to know what you think of these!
Thanks.

Those are MY FAVORITES OF YOURS SO FAR AND I AM THINKING OF TAKING MONEY OUT OF
MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT FOR THEM!
~~~~AUGGGHHHH~~~~~~~~~~
~~
Sooz