New pics

Old December 23rd 05, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default New pics

If anyone is interested, take a peek at my pics of projects completed this
year.
Hope you enjoy them. None of them are super special, just things I wanted
get done this year for Christmas for everyone.

Quilt Album : 5 new quilts pics and pics of their labels (I had been working
on
these for the last 2 yrs. Finally completed them for the
grandkids.

Tree Skirts, Table Runners, Wallhangings: 5 or 6 stocking pics and 3 pics
of
new tree skirts and 3 pics of matching table runners and a pic of
NASCAR
wallhanging (Didn't add pics of the labels, but I just printed them
on the
printable fabric, pressed the print, and blind stitched to the backs
of each.)

Cross Stitch/Paintings/ Other Crafty Things: 1 dammit doll pic

http://community.webshots.com/user/marletts

Marlys in Indiana

Old December 23rd 05, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Wow, you've really, really been busy! It's all quite lovely. There
are going to be some very lucky people on the end of your gift-giving.
:-)

Michelle in NV

Old December 23rd 05, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

So many pretty things! You should be proud!

--Heidi

Plattsburgh (UPstate) NY

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

===

Old December 24th 05, 01:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Howdy!
Dang! Marlys, this is a treasure trove!
Your work is pretty and plentiful. Finished is the best
kind of quilting. g Love the coasters.
Thanks for the show & tell!
Merry Christmas!
Ragmop/Sandy

Old December 24th 05, 02:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Ragmop.
Please don't think that everything in all of those albums was done
just this year. The last 5 quilts were finished this year although I'd
been working on them off and on for 2 yrs. I did do the last 3 tree
skirts and their matching tablerunners this year, the wall hanging
and all of the stockings and the dammit dolls and the tote bag. But
the stockings were fairly quick to make.
All the other things in all of the albums were done over a number
of years - especially the paintings and cross stitch and all the other
quilts, all the other tree skirts and the other table runners. I've been
quilting for 4 yrs already. So the quilting things have been worked on
and completed over that time.
Thanks for enjoying. And, yes, finished is always good.
Marlys in Indiana

. com...

Old December 24th 05, 05:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

You'll have to answer to one of my step daughter's for that drool!!
VBG. Glad you like them. So far, I haven't had any complaints
from any of the recipients - which makes it all worthwhile.
Marlys in Indiana

Old December 24th 05, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful projects, Marlys! I especially liked
Tree Skirt 7 and the leaf and Christmas shaped coasters.

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply

Old December 25th 05, 04:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Funny that you should pick that one. That is the one I had made several
years ago for the son who died this summer. Naturally, my DDIL still
has it. The leaf coasters I got from a quilting book I bought quite
unintentionally
but kept it anyhow. Then I figured if I could make coasters/decorations for
fall, why can't I make them for Christmas as well!!! I used the outlines of
the
items that you see and made them the same way for each of our children -
DH has 5 families and I have 3. That's the reason for all of the tree
skirts,
table runners, numerous bowls, coasters. Several of out children have the
homes to handle more than one tree so several got their second tree skirt
this year.
Thank you so much for enjoying the pics.
Marlys in Indiana

.. .

Old December 25th 05, 06:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

You have been very busy indeed! The tree skirts are all pretty - felt
like I was window-shopping for a minute! How fortunate all of you
relatives are to receive such lovely gifts.........

Hugz
Patti in Seattle

"forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it"
**mark twain**

OT, new pics of Sofi DrQuilter Quilting 11 March 14th 05 01:42 AM
My show on Friday - a few pics of items - comments? Kandice Seeber Beads 48 November 11th 04 09:51 PM
New pics now posted Ann Quilting 12 October 21st 04 01:13 AM
Pics of projects granny Quilting 9 April 30th 04 03:39 PM
Woohoo! New Pics! MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 03:11 PM