OT - I may not be on for a couple of days.

Old November 8th 05, 10:58 PM
MRH

Default OT - I may not be on for a couple of days.

I *really* have to get some sorting of papers, etc that I have been putting
off for far too long. So I am going to stay away from the comptuer (did I
hear laughter?) for a couple of days and actually try to get something done.
Too much to do, and way too little time! So if you don't see me tomorrow or
Thursday, you'll know what I'm doing.

By the way... the weather here today was unbelievably perfect! There were a
few little white wispy clouds flowing slowly overhead, but the sky was blue,
the sun was shining, and it was very warm. Warm enough to go out in a
t-shirt, which I didn't do... I don't want or need to catch a cold... but I
*did* go for my usual walk along the railway path wearing a sweatshirt and
jeans, with no jacket! )

Talk to you again on Friday.... if you have pictures to send me for the RCTY
Friends photo album, just send them to and I will get
at them on Friday. Don't forget to put RCTY Friends in the subject line and
the name you are known by in the note part of the email so that I can put
that in the album.

Take care everyone!
--
Gemini