FO's and WIP's for October

Old October 31st 05, 07:35 PM

Default FO's and WIP's for October

Hi Everyone,

For the month of October I've done

Two shawls
Five afghans
Two afghans from my 6x6 squares. All I had to do was the edges and
stitch them together.
Two face cloths.

For WIP's

I still have the knit baby sweater, almost done and I'm going to try
and finish it in Nov.

Three afghans, two one piece and one a granny square.

Hugs,

Nora

Old October 31st 05, 09:57 PM
Janise

HI All,

FO's:

7 hand (or were they face) cloths
2 October squares
Sewn Princess Leia costume

WIP's

1 baby blanket
DS's sweater, which I have not touched in months
a tank top for me, which I am going to Frog!

Janise

Old November 1st 05, 12:04 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Nora I know you time zone is behind ours - but do you have 24 hour days like
the rest of us or does New York State have 48 hour days !!! that is the
only explanation I can find for your amount of FOs you do God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

oups.com...

Old November 1st 05, 01:43 AM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

On 31 Oct 2005 11:35:23 -0800, "
wrote:

Hi Everyone,

For the month of October I've done

Two shawls
Five afghans
Two afghans from my 6x6 squares. All I had to do was the edges and
stitch them together.
Two face cloths.

For WIP's

I still have the knit baby sweater, almost done and I'm going to try
and finish it in Nov.

Three afghans, two one piece and one a granny square.

Hugs,

Nora

Hi

Well I am happy to say that I actually have something to report this
month

FO's
2 kids toques
1 scarf

WIP's
Nephew's afghan
toque
lots of other items currently on hold.

I am still trying to do some crafting but it's getting harder and
harder to do so looking forward to the surgery in 29 days.

Darlene in Toronto
Old November 1st 05, 03:29 PM
coggietm

Fo: Einstien Coat
two baby blankets

WIP's: 2 pairs of socks
Sleeves in my pi shawl
1 baby blanket

UFO: Fringe benifits afghan
shrug

Old November 1st 05, 03:32 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Gwen ? do you remember how i found out on a Bus time table that
Tiberias had 25 hours a day ,, probably Nora`s timtable has more that
the usual time ,,,,
mirjam

Nora I know you time zone is behind ours - but do you have 24 hour days like
the rest of us or does New York State have 48 hour days !!! that is the
only explanation I can find for your amount of FOs you do God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

roups.com...

Old November 1st 05, 03:33 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Darlene ,,,,,, congrats ,, you too join the ,marathon ,,, mirjam

Old November 1st 05, 04:04 PM
Rusty

For October:

FO - 1 beige afghan (Yahoo it's finally finished !!!)
squares for our 6x6 exchange

WIP - 'Shawl of many colors' - finish frogging and do it over

Planned - Skinny Scarf with Bernat's Disco complimentary yarn
Dog sweater for Dusty with Red Heart's Bikini yarn

Rusty in CT
and
Dusty my Dog

"Some things I can't remember, but some things I can't forget."