New & Improved Pics are now up

Old January 29th 04, 11:29 PM
Marissa Undercofler

Default New & Improved Pics are now up

I have scanned the necklace now, and the pics are much better. As per
Kalera's request I added a close up of the wizard, and also of the toggle
and bead weaving.

http://groups.msn.com/MarissasBeaded...ks.msnw?Page=2

That link will take you to the page the pics are on. They are the last 4 in
that grouping.

Any comments now that the pics are improved would be great.

------------------------------------
Marissa Undercofler
For finished jewelry and other misc. pictures,
http://groups.msn.com/MarissasBeaded...f/shoebox.msnw

Old January 29th 04, 11:37 PM
Harry

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:29:46 -0500, "Marissa Undercofler" wrote:

I have scanned the necklace now, and the pics are much better. As per
Kalera's request I added a close up of the wizard, and also of the toggle
and bead weaving.

http://groups.msn.com/MarissasBeaded...ks.msnw?Page=2

That link will take you to the page the pics are on. They are the last 4 in
that grouping.

Any comments now that the pics are improved would be great.

------------------------------------
Marissa Undercofler
For finished jewelry and other misc. pictures,
http://groups.msn.com/MarissasBeaded...f/shoebox.msnw

Very nice indeed! I really like the way it's made. Is this hard to do...
please remember I am an idiot when it comes to making things and
have no idea where I would even start. lol

Sir Harry of Ohio
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old January 29th 04, 11:44 PM
JL Amerson

Harry -

Have you ever done a right angle weave (RAW)? That is one way to do that. If
you need, I have the notes I wrote for a class I teach in RAW. I can pass
them along for you. I teach beginning beading at the local Ben Franklin and
I've been working on writing step-by-step directions. I have to write them
for people who have NEVER beaded before so they aree pretty simple.
--

JoAnn

Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat.
--Emile-August Chartier

Old January 29th 04, 11:50 PM
Harry

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:44:06 -0500, "JL Amerson" wrote:

Harry -

Have you ever done a right angle weave (RAW)? That is one way to do that. If
you need, I have the notes I wrote for a class I teach in RAW. I can pass
them along for you. I teach beginning beading at the local Ben Franklin and
I've been working on writing step-by-step directions. I have to write them
for people who have NEVER beaded before so they aree pretty simple.

You are in luck because I am very simple. lol I have never, ( bad English), done
any beading, but want to really bad. If you wouldn't mind... I would love to learn
how to do this. RAW... right angle weave huh... I thought that they weren't done yet.
I told you I am not the brightest bulb on the tree. lol

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old January 30th 04, 12:07 AM
Debbie B

Sir Harry,
That's why I sent what I did to you. They are to practice with. That's
what I used. Now I am perfecting it. LOL

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

---

Old January 30th 04, 12:08 AM
Debbie B

JoAnn,
Could you send them to me too? I would really be appreciative.

sitting up and begging pretty

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

---

Old January 30th 04, 12:54 AM
Marissa Undercofler

That wasn't made with right angle weave. On the first length of silamide, I
simply strung 2 seed beads then a druk of the appropriate color and then 2
more seed beads of the same color, and then did the same with the other
color on the 2nd length of silamide and then put both strings through the
crystal. Then I continued on, but alternating colors on each length of
silamide.

I will see if I can come up with a visual to help you get the idea better.

Marissa

Old January 30th 04, 01:06 AM
JL Amerson

I thought you might not have used RAW but you could have. :-) I'm a glutton
for punishment, I love doing the right angle weave.

I like the pattern when you first posted it but now that I've seen the
clearer photos, I REALLY like it! It's perfect for your wizard. Wear him
with pride!

"Marissa Undercofler" wrote in
message ...

Old January 30th 04, 01:48 AM
Margie

wrote:

http://groups.msn.com/MarissasBeaded...ks.msnw?Page=2

I really like the way you weaved that necklace and combined with the
wizard...well it's great, Marissa.

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Pics of my first RAW bracelet Marissa Undercofler Beads 17 November 6th 03 05:50 PM
New beads- pics KDK Beads 0 October 18th 03 11:39 PM
Pics of recent work Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 11 October 3rd 03 10:07 AM