AD - RCB Cafe Press Shop - trial ends tomorrow!

Old September 13th 03, 12:36 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - RCB Cafe Press Shop - trial ends tomorrow!

Hey everyone - this is the shop I am running to fundraise to bring Shirley
to the states. She designed both the logos, and there's lots of cute stuff!
The free trial ends tomorrow, and after that, if it looks like there is
enough interest, I will pay to keep the store going. It's relatively
inexpensive, and ensures that we can have multiple items with both of our
logos.

So far, the shop has made only $18 (profit), and only three people have
ordered. If you plan on ordering, please post so I can know what to expect
in the coming days. It's okay if you're going to wait awhile to order - I
just need to know, so I can decide whether to keep the store open. I know
people are saving their money or waiting for payday.

Anyway - here's the link!
http://www.cafeshops.com/rcbstuff

And if you have suggestions, please let me know!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 13th 03, 08:14 PM
Kandice Seeber

It's not expensive at all. Something like $7 per month. Not to worry - I
have had a couple of people tell me that they will be ordering soon, so I
was planning on keeping it up. But, please, everyone, if you are planning
on buying, post so I know.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Aw, shoot! Like someone else here said, I'm so broke I can't pay

attention. I
was planning to do a collage to donate to the shop, too, to help raise

funds
for Shirley's travel.

Kandice, how much does it cost to keep this thing afloat past the free

trial
period? I bet we could all donate a dollar to keep it going every month,

and
that would be way more than enough to do it.

Hey everyone - this is the shop I am running to fundraise to bring

Shirley
to the states. She designed both the logos, and there's lots of cute

stuff!
The free trial ends tomorrow, and after that, if it looks like there is
enough interest, I will pay to keep the store going. It's relatively
inexpensive, and ensures that we can have multiple items with both of our
logos.

~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old September 13th 03, 09:48 PM
Carol in SLC

So far, the shop has made only $18 (profit), and only three people have
ordered.

My lunch box arrived today!! It is TOOOOO cool! Thanks, Shirley!!

Carol in SLC
New JustBeads auctions: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
Old September 13th 03, 11:29 PM
Shirley Shone

I am happy that you like it Carol.
Actually in the picture the carved white beads came from the USA. My
friend took me to a big antique and flea market when I was over in 1999.
I got them there supposedly antique ivory. I rather think they may be
plastic.
The red beads outlining the heart were from Holland and the millefiore
ones came from Italy

Shirley

In article , Carol in SLC
writes

Old September 14th 03, 02:49 AM
Carol in SLC

carved white beads came from the USA. My friend took me to a big antique and
flea market when I was over in 1999. I got them there supposedly antique
ivory. I rather think they may be plastic.
The red beads outlining the heart were from Holland and the millefiore ones
came from Italy

Shirley, that information makes having the lunchbox even more fascinating!

Old September 14th 03, 06:50 AM
alia

i will buy an apron by the end of next week if you leave the store
open. i am such a dunce i just found out about it today! i never knew
before...

alia
www.auntbeep.com
Old September 14th 03, 09:17 AM
Kandice Seeber

The store is staying open! I didn't advertise much before - just
when I first opened it. So it's mostly my fault that people didn't know! I
have had several people let me know they are going to order, so no worries.
And Shirley - I am keeping the store open and paying for it, no matter
how much you email me and tell me not to pay money for it. So there.
We love you and wanna meet you, lady! Plus, the logos are too cool to be
taken away from the people now.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 14th 03, 11:46 AM
Shirley Shone

Thank you Kandice but like I said I do not anyone to be out of pocket.

I am not used to people bending backwards for me, it is usually me doing
the bending.
I am just not used to it and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
If I were saying this I would not be able to talk, there is a lot of
swallowing of lumps going on. Plus blurred vision.
Bye for now
Shirley

In article iuV8b.441660$Ho3.71610@sccrnsc03, Kandice Seeber
writes

Old September 14th 03, 12:49 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, Shirley - please let us do some back bending for you. ((((hugs))))
You know we are going to do it anyway. Just bask in the love, baby.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 14th 03, 05:56 PM
Cheryl

Anyway - here's the link!
http://www.cafeshops.com/rcbstuff

when I try to go there -- I get a page error????
Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/