Tough, tough night

Old May 25th 04, 04:47 PM
roxan

Default Tough, tough night

I hope things settle down and you are feeling better.
Hugs, Roxan

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
.com...
It's one-thirty here, and I'm having a tough, tough night. On Friday, my
lungs decided to go haywire, and I had to increase my already high dose of
prednisone. Now, on Monday, the increased dose has kicked in, and I'm a
mess. I feel like I have been beaten repeatedly with a 2" x 4" in the

ribs,
and I'm thisclose to crying. The voracious hunger side effect is breaking
through my previous lack of appetite from pain, which is NOT a good thing.

One teeny blessing is that the back pain is reduced, because Prednisone
reduces inflammation in a huge way. Unfortunately, I have to keep the

fear
in the back of my mind, because it was the Prednisone that has dissolved

my
bones and caused the back problems in the first place.

I'm going to go back in the other room and try to finish the question mark
necklace from Hell. (It was in the April Bead and Button, and is a peyote
spiral in multiply sized beads. It looks like it goes quickly, but it

just
hasn't. And now that I'm almost done, I hate it.)

Then I have a crapload of stringing projects that are impatiently waiting

for
me to finish.

Just venting, and I sure know that most of you guys have it a lot worse

than
I do. But this sure beats waking the poor husband up to listen to me
complain. He's like an old-fashioned baby doll - put him on his back and

his
eyes close, everytime. He wants to listen, but his body knocks him out
within seconds, which doens't make for sparkling conversation.

Thanks for listening to my aimless grumbles.

Kathy N-V

Old May 25th 04, 05:57 PM
starlia

Bug hugs Kathy. I'm so sorry you aren't doing well right now. I hope that
sleep finally comes and you get some well deserved rest.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old May 26th 04, 12:59 PM