FO's and WIP's for October

Old November 2nd 05, 04:39 AM
MRH

Default FO's and WIP's for October

So basically three to four hours a day is all you crochet?!?!? Your
crochet hook must just FLY while you *are* crocheting. I couldn't get
that much done in six months. I *am* impressed! )

Gem

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All,

The last time I checked there are only 24 hours a day here too. Now,
want a laugh, I only crochet about a half hour in the morning, and a
little bit watching the news at noon then for about two or three hours
in the evening and that's it. Only four more rows and I'll have the
knit baby sweater done.

Everyone has done a lot and Michelle your list is impressive.

Hugs,

Nora

Old November 2nd 05, 06:57 AM
Richard Eney

In article ,
Aud wrote:
snip

I know I have enough to finish a neckless sweather,
but this time I'd hoped to make a long and wide neck
(what is that in english??)

If it's still tight enough to brush the face or disarrange
the hair as you put it on, then it's a turtleneck.
If it's so wide that it doesn't muss your hair or makeup,
then it's a cowl neck.

=Tamar
Old November 2nd 05, 10:03 AM
Aud

"Richard Eney" skrev i melding
In article ,
Aud wrote:
snip

I know I have enough to finish a neckless sweather,
but this time I'd hoped to make a long and wide neck
(what is that in english??)

If it's still tight enough to brush the face or disarrange
the hair as you put it on, then it's a turtleneck.
If it's so wide that it doesn't muss your hair or makeup,
then it's a cowl neck.

=Tamar

;-) Thank You Tamar, it's certainly a cowl neck!!
AUD ;-))

Old November 3rd 05, 03:13 AM

Hi Laura,

You also did a lot this month. I'm nosy are the baby things for you?

Hugs,

Nora

Old November 3rd 05, 10:06 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Ummm I thought it was just your super speedo working - but had to check God
Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old November 8th 05, 02:38 PM
Laura J

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Laura,

You also did a lot this month. I'm nosy are the baby things for you?

Hugs,

Nora

Yes, I have been knitting up a storm. I feel like I have to make up for
lost time! Unfortunately, the baby things are most likely for other
people - I have 3 babies to knit for before mine arrives! Oh, actually, the
crocheted blanket will be for us. It was way too much work to give away

LauraJ