Sharing 2 pix

Old December 26th 03, 01:56 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Sharing 2 pix

Check these out,
One is titled Leap Sheep, the other is titled Kilts and Wind:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J5D5124E6

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z3E5214E6

Had to inject some HUMOR, enjoy!!
(and I'm ON topic with ONE of 'em, veg)
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 26th 03, 02:29 AM
Katherine

ROTFLMAO!!!! I loved the leap sheep, and now I guess we know what they wear
under their kilts!
Hugs,
Katherine

Old December 26th 03, 02:35 AM
JJMolvik

Well, that DOES answer the age old question, doesn't it!!!!

Old December 26th 03, 02:44 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Just in case the first two URLS don't work (they did for me, I tried them 6
times each, but......)

http://tinyurl.com/ywx7o

http://tinyurl.com/2tz87

HTH,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 26th 03, 02:57 AM
Misti and John

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
Check these out,
One is titled Leap Sheep, the other is titled Kilts and Wind:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J5D5124E6

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z3E5214E6

Had to inject some HUMOR, enjoy!!
(and I'm ON topic with ONE of 'em, veg)
Hugs,
Noreen

LOL Noreen, is Leap Sheep real, or generated?

Misti

Old December 26th 03, 07:00 AM
CMM PDX2

Noreen wrote:

Check these out,
One is titled Leap Sheep, the other is titled Kilts and Wind:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J5D5124E6

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z3E5214E6

Had to inject some HUMOR, enjoy!!
(and I'm ON topic with ONE of 'em, veg)

::snerking madly:: *Thank* you, Noreen! Loved Leap Sheep, that's utterly
hilarious. And I'm so glad to see Kilts and Wind - I got a copy of it when the
'lease' ran out on Hong Kong, but somehow lost it. It's one of my favorites, so
I'm very glad to see it again!

LOL... The kilt comments remind me of something I read somewhere about a
rejoinder to the age-old kilt question, when a RenFaire player was asked. His
reply was, "Nothing's worn under *this* kilt, everything's in perfect working
order!" (now just imagine how that sounds in a lovely Scots burr...oh, my...)

Hey - kilts are made of wool, after all. Tartan setts are very specialized
weaving. It's on topic, too! vbg

Monica
CMMPDX2 at aol
remove 'eat.spam' to email me
---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
Old December 26th 03, 03:09 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 19:56:33 -0600, Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Check these out,
One is titled Leap Sheep, the other is titled Kilts and Wind:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J5D5124E6

I love it!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z3E5214E6

This one I had seen before and even used as a jigsaw puzzle with program DH
downloaded. Definitely a fun one.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Old December 26th 03, 04:10 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Noreen,

What a laugh I got when I saw the kilt and wind. Too funny for words.

Hugs,

Nora
Old December 27th 03, 11:49 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 02:57:45 GMT, Misti and John wrote:

LOL Noreen, is Leap Sheep real, or generated?

Misti

Good question, Misti! I *assume* it's generated.... but I don't 'know' for
sure!
Every time I look at it, I giggle!
Hugs,
Noreen