Pingy: Brendaaaaaaa...... !

Old June 18th 05, 05:12 PM
Phil Kyle

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:36:37 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:08:25 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:22:25 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news

snip
snip
snip
snip

snip

I hope that's not a euphemism.

For what?

Polishing the drains, use your loaf.

Dunno what you're on about.

Polishing your drains FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!!

I hope that **** god doesn't reply again.

Is this a well known phrase or saying?

No, but it doesn't take much to leap to a euphemism. Unless you're Peter
Hucker, that is.

--
Phil Kyle™
Uno

"Be very aware that my willingness
to continue to criticise your sig
is infinite." -- Neil Barker

Old June 18th 05, 10:14 PM
Shortcake

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message ...
: "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: :
:
: "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: ...
: : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : :
: :
: : "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: : ...
: : : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : : :
: : :
: : : "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: : : .. .
: : : : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : : : :
: : : :
: : : : "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: : : : ...
: : : : : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : : : : :
: : : : :
: : : : : "Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
: : : : : oups.com...
: : : : : : Ok, WTF did you say to these beaders
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Talking about you, too, ****cake.
: : : : : :
: : : : :
: : : : : How rude !
: : : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :
: : : : : Took the words right out of my keyboard.
: : : :
: : : : Hiya Phil !
: : : : Need them back ? Hey, I see ya got your clock fixed.
: : : :
: : : :
: : : :
: : : : I think my newsreader is ignoring my clock or some ****.
: : :
: : : How very rude ! LOL.
: : :
: : :
: : : No respect, some newsreaders.
: : :
: : :
: : : I haven't touched
: : : : it. It's not my fauuuuuuuuuuuuuuult.
: : :
: : : Suuuuure sure.
: : :
: : :
: : :
: : : IT ISNT!
: : IZ SO!
: : IZ KNOT!
: IZ T00!
: IZ NOT!

/me passes Kleenex box.

--
SS~
~*~

FWIW, I am not tolerant and have no plans to be, I am mean and cruel and
horrible and I have an icy smile.

PS. Don't mess around with Shortcake, she has maggots in her coochie and a Schiavo brain.
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Old June 18th 05, 10:19 PM
Shortcake

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message news : On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:10:31 +0100, Shortcake wrote:
:
: "Peter Hucker" wrote in message news : : On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:16:13 +0100, Phil Kyle wrote:
: :
: : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : :
: :
: : "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: : ...
: : : I have some too. I hate the stuff tho.
: :
: :
: : I could live on peanutbutter and chocolate.
: :
: :
: :
: : Wouldn't your feet get sticky?
: :
: : And other parts of the anatomy when she lies down.
:
: Pervert !!~
:
: Who isn't?

Me.

:
: --
: http://www.petersparrots.com
: http://www.insanevideoclips.com
: http://www.petersphotos.com
:
: 15 Easy Steps to Poo like a Woman:
: 1. Under no circumstances use any other toilet than your own, regardless of any stomach pain may be caused whilst waiting to get
home.
: 2. With the toilet-brush, clean any residue left on the pan by your boyfriend / husband. Also wipe his pubic hair off the seat
with some toilet paper.
: 3. Flush the toilet before starting. Then wash your hands.
: 4. Line the toilet seat with toilet paper (as other people may have sat on the toilet since it was last bleached).
: 5. Stuff toilet paper inside the pan to prevent splash-back.
: 6. Pull panties down and sit. Some women may still prefer to squat over the seat as opposed to taking the risk of touching it with
bare flesh.
: 7. Release solids, but strain to avoid making any sounds.
: 8. Rise and quickly flush before direct eye-contact is made with any faeces.
: 9. Take a length of toilet paper and fold it several times to positively guarantee that no residue will touch bare skin (about
five or six applications per roll).
: 10. Wipe once and throw paper into the pan. Do not look at the paper.
: 11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 at least thirty times. It may be necessary to yell for your boyfriend/husband to find some more rolls to
pass through the door while promising not to open his eyes or pass any comments. It is traditional to do this while he is trying to
watch sport.
: 12. Flush the toilet and replace the lid.
: 13. Wash hands at least three times with disinfectant soap.
: 14. Open all windows and spray approximately half-a-can of air freshener.
: 15. Pick up all reading material left behind by your boyfriend/husband and leave bathroom, closing the door firmly behind you.

LOL LOL LOL....

--
SS~

If ya feel like dancin', dance nekkid !

. .
\`-" ' "-'/
} 6 6 {
=. Y ,=
/^^^\ .
/ \ )
( ) - ( )/
"" ""
Meow

Old June 18th 05, 10:52 PM
Peter Hucker

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 22:19:06 +0100, Shortcake wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message news : On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:10:31 +0100, Shortcake wrote:
:
: "Peter Hucker" wrote in message news : : On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:16:13 +0100, Phil Kyle wrote:
: :
: : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : :
: :
: : "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: : ...
: : : I have some too. I hate the stuff tho.
: :
: :
: : I could live on peanutbutter and chocolate.
: :
: :
: :
: : Wouldn't your feet get sticky?
: :
: : And other parts of the anatomy when she lies down.
:
: Pervert !!~
:
: Who isn't?

Me.

Liar.

[...]

True then is it?

--
http://www.petersparrots.com
http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

There are two sides to every divorce:
Yours and the stupid idiot's.
Old June 19th 05, 12:00 AM
Phil Kyle

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: :
:
: "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: ...
: : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : :
: :
: : "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: : ...
: : : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : : :
: : :
: : : "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: : : .. .
: : : : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : : : :
: : : :
: : : : "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: : : : ...
: : : : : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : : : : :
: : : : :
: : : : : "Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
: : : : : oups.com
: : : : : ...
[...]

Thanks.

Old June 19th 05, 01:28 PM
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:48:13 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:06:19 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:36:04 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
snip
snip
snip
snip
snip

Why not?

You made me have to go get some.

I have some too. I hate the stuff tho.

Now that's just plain silly.

Well, I was hungry. I might try some. Just to see if I like it now.

Now that's also just plain silly.

I seem to recall likeing the crunchy one but not the smooth one, or was
it the other way around.

Now that's /also/ just plain silly.

My memory isn't great.

Why not?
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow
Old June 19th 05, 01:29 PM
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:09:14 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:15:27 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 01:36:02 +0100, ah
wrote:

Now that's /also/ just plain silly.

Why are you slashing?

He's taking the ****.

Why do people TAKE a **** or TAKE a ****? Surely you are supposed to
get rid of it?

It's a figure of speech, not to be taken literally (unless you like
that kind of thing).

It's a bloody stupid fiure of speech.

I suppose you're taking the **** from your bladder.

On the floor; while he's rolling.
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow
Old June 19th 05, 01:29 PM
ah

wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:06:19 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

snip
snip
snip

snip
snip
snip

snip

**** off.
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow
Old June 19th 05, 04:43 PM
Peter Hucker

wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:15:27 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

snip

Why do people TAKE a **** or TAKE a ****? Surely you are supposed to
get rid of it?

It's a figure of speech, not to be taken literally (unless you like
that kind of thing).

It's a bloody stupid fiure of speech.

I suppose you're taking the **** from your bladder.

On the floor; while he's rolling.

ROTFTTPFMB doesn't have the same ring to it.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com
http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

"It was reported last week that a citizen's group is trying to remove porn channels from hotels across the country.
"The group is called the Coalition of People Who Want to Ruin Everything."