AC Moore

Old October 3rd 05, 12:33 AM
Pam in Spencerport

Default AC Moore

Anyone have an AC Moore store nearby? One is opening up here in a few
days and I'm wondering what it is like. Do they carry fabric? I'm
thinking it may be more like a Michaels than Joanne's.

Old October 3rd 05, 12:57 AM
frood

Ours is like Michael's - arts and crafts, but no fabric. I prefer AC Moore
(at least the one near me) because it is easier to find things, and the
staff are easier to find, too, and more knowledgeable.

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

oups.com...

Old October 3rd 05, 01:23 AM
AliceW

No fabric, but if you knit, paint, do clay, arrange flowers, need frames,
rubber stamp, are into scrap or any other craft, this is your kind of store.
I am not allowed in our local AC Moore unattended! I go in for one little
thing and I come out with half the store!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

:

Old October 6th 05, 06:55 PM
Denise in NH

Our A.C. Moore doesn't have fabric, but it does have other quilt
supplies such as cutters, rulers and mats, books, etc. They have lots
of fancy yarn, silk flowers, wood crafts, ribbon, artist supplies,
stencils, scrapbooking, picture framing, and seasonal decorations. It's
a fun place, and they have 40% off coupons in the local papers every
week.

Denise