People on earth

Old July 12th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default People on earth

People on earth hold a yarn make some craft , but PLEASE stop wars aggression
sickness and poverty ,
mirjam
Old July 12th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:12:30 +0300, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

People on earth hold a yarn make some craft , but PLEASE stop wars aggression
sickness and poverty ,
mirjam

Amen on that!

Bernadette

Old July 12th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message

People on earth hold a yarn make some craft , but PLEASE stop wars
aggression sickness and poverty ,
mirjam

Perhaps you should send this mail to your government.

Mary

Old July 12th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

May i remind you that EXactly a year ago , the Hizbulla a Terrorist
group Paid and supported by the Iranian and Syrian governments ,
abducted 2 of our soldiers from WITHIN OUR international recognized
borders , and that we haven`t HEARD ANYTHING from them for a whole
year. May i remind you that we had 4000 Missiles on Our cities and
Villages ,,,, May i remind you that missiles are shot DAILY over a
Recognized border into civilian Towns ,,,, If your Country was
attacked like that ,,,, i can only imagine what your government would
do ,,,,
mirjam

Old July 12th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

And Ps Mary , i am not only writing and speaking about acting against
agression i take part in peace actions.
mirjam

Old July 12th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Well IMO I think your military should just kick there asses and get it over
with, there will never be peace in the Middle East as long as the Radicals
are funded. I could go on but it would not be pretty.

Donna

Old July 12th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

But Donna, that wouldn't help to bring the peace that Mirjam is asking
for and that we would all love. That simply adds to the aggression.

Bernadette
snip

Old July 13th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

I know, I think we're all suffering from "hatred fatigue" - it seems to be
the only thing the media are reporting lately. I guess the more terrifying
and gory they can make their reports the more (in their opinion) the
public will pay attention.