Here are some of the pics (1/1)

Old June 17th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

Default Here are some of the pics (1/1)

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:28:38 -0500, rdmorg wrote:

Bob, that is beautiful. Was it a bought pattern or your own design?
I can't wait for pics of the shawl!
Bernadette

Old June 20th 07, 08:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:19:20 GMT, Bernadette
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:28:38 -0500, rdmorg wrote:

Bob, that is beautiful. Was it a bought pattern or your own design?
I can't wait for pics of the shawl!
Bernadette

The pattern came out of Quick & Easy Crochet Jan/Feb 1998 issue. I
had to modify the center to get it to lay flat though. Pattern calls
for DC's in the center and I had to use TR's in it instead. For those
not familiar with crochet abbreviations, DC is a double crochet stitch
and TR is a triple (treble for some) crochet stitch.

Bob
Old June 20th 07, 10:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:28:38 -0500, rdmorg wrote:

Bob, that is beautiful. Was it a bought pattern or your own design?
I can't wait for pics of the shawl!
Bernadette

The pattern came out of Quick & Easy Crochet Jan/Feb 1998 issue. I
had to modify the center to get it to lay flat though. Pattern calls
for DC's in the center and I had to use TR's in it instead. For those
not familiar with crochet abbreviations, DC is a double crochet stitch
and TR is a triple (treble for some) crochet stitch.

Bob

Thank you and welcome to the group. I find I also have to adjust magazine
or bought crochet patterns sometimes too.

As I both knit and crochet you are most welcome to have a look at my blog at
http://bernadette1508.wordpress.com/ I think most other people on here
have seen it at various times. :-)

Old June 20th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Bernadette" wrote in message
news

As I both knit and crochet you are most welcome to have a look at my blog
at
http://bernadette1508.wordpress.com/ I think most other people on here
have seen it at various times. :-)

Wow! I just had a look at your blog and really enjoyed seeing your
beautiful work. Left a comment too. ;o)

*hugs*
Gemini

Old June 21st 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:40:00 -0400, Not Likely wrote:

"Bernadette" wrote in message
news

As I both knit and crochet you are most welcome to have a look at my blog
at
http://bernadette1508.wordpress.com/ I think most other people on here
have seen it at various times. :-)

Wow! I just had a look at your blog and really enjoyed seeing your
beautiful work. Left a comment too. ;o)

*hugs*
Gemini

Got that Gem and thank you :-) Please do pop in when you can, it's always
good to get messages from friends.

Bernadette

Old June 21st 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"DAB" Buckeye wrote in message
Bernadette wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:40:00 -0400, Not Likely wrote:

"Bernadette" wrote in message
news
As I both knit and crochet you are most welcome to have a look at
my blog at
http://bernadette1508.wordpress.com/ I think most other people on
here have seen it at various times. :-)

Wow! I just had a look at your blog and really enjoyed seeing your
beautiful work. Left a comment too. ;o)

*hugs*
Gemini

Got that Gem and thank you :-) Please do pop in when you can, it's
always good to get messages from friends.

oops!

Oops? What oops?

*hugs*
Gemini

Old June 21st 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Bernadette" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:40:00 -0400, Not Likely wrote:

"Bernadette" wrote in message
news

As I both knit and crochet you are most welcome to have a look at my
blog
at
http://bernadette1508.wordpress.com/ I think most other people on here
have seen it at various times. :-)

Wow! I just had a look at your blog and really enjoyed seeing your
beautiful work. Left a comment too. ;o)

*hugs*
Gemini

Got that Gem and thank you :-) Please do pop in when you can, it's always
good to get messages from friends.

Bernadette

I will do that! )

*hugs*
Gem

new pics up Idahoqltr Quilting 0 October 18th 06 04:12 PM
A few new pics. KJ Quilting 29 August 30th 04 01:50 AM
New Pics up Hanne Gottliebsen Quilting 8 September 29th 03 04:41 PM
New Pics up Hanne Gottliebsen Quilting 1 September 16th 03 03:51 PM
new pics up Medium Gnome Quilting 0 August 21st 03 11:30 PM