AD -- Beads by Mail ! really low prices for Czech glass beads

Old June 8th 05, 05:55 PM
beadplay

Default AD -- Beads by Mail ! really low prices for Czech glass beads

Hi Everyone,

I have lowered the prices on 2 Czech bead styles, the 12x8 5-side tube
(which I nicknamed "big brother") & the 13x7 pear shape. Prices are
close to my cost! And these are our top quality Czech beads, not
wannabeads from India or China :-). Here's the details:

Big Brother, 12x8mm, transparent, 100 for $7.99, 50 for $5.00 (were 25
for $2.99)
Colors: sapphire, topaz, ruby, peridot, amethyst, aqua, emerald.
You can assort colors as long as you take 25 of each color (that's how
they are strung in the factory).

Drop Shape, drilled lengthwise, 13x7mm: 50 for $4.99, 100 for $7.50,
200 for $10.00 assortable 25 per color. Colors: jet, ruby, cobalt,
emerald, topaz.

You can see images & more details at http://beadsbymail.com/czech.htm

And by the way if you haven't been to Beads by Mail recently, please
take a few minutes to see all our new & beautiful beads & pendants.

Just for you, I am not requiring a $25 minimum order on this sale,
please mention you saw this on the group. However if you do place a $25
or more order I will include a pretty Venetian millefiore heart
pendant!

Questions ... call me at 800-572-7920. Looking forward to hearing from
you!

Thank you,
Jane owner of Beads by Mail

Old June 8th 05, 11:25 PM
Dr. Sooz

Your first page says "winter" over and over -- and something about the
blue shade cast on the beads by snow from the skylight -- your page
isn't even updated.

So why are you telling us about it? It's JUNE, Jane.

Jane owner of Beads by Mail

Old June 9th 05, 01:22 AM
Dr. Sooz

The quote:
"These images picked up a blue cast from the reflections of the snow on
the skylight as I was photographing. The beads are more true in color
than they look."

Old June 9th 05, 04:01 PM
beadplay

Guess you have a lot of free time on your hands, you have nothing
better to do than deliver insults. But I dont have to defend my beads,
I sell thousands of them & anyone who reads your scurrilous screeds
will understand that they come from a warped mind.

Old June 9th 05, 04:19 PM
Dr. Sooz

You must be talking to Brenda --- she's a troll.

Old June 9th 05, 05:10 PM
Kandice Seeber

Beadplay would know - she is too. She's talking to herself.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com...
You must be talking to Brenda --- she's a troll.

Old June 9th 05, 10:40 PM
Polly S.

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Beadplay would know - she is too. She's talking to herself.

hmmmm databasix through google. Is she another personality? If so I
missed that one. I must be tired!

--
Polly

--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113
Old June 10th 05, 07:58 AM
Kandice Seeber

LOL my guess is yes. Anything databasix is suspect to me right now.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old June 11th 05, 12:33 AM
Kalera Stratton

My observation has been that there are no non-troll personalities using
Databasix, and as the people at Databasix don't seem to care, I am
assuming that the whole "company" is just a troll clearinghouse owned by
some foul-breathed, never-been-laid wanna-be-computer-nerd wh's not
smart enough to make the cut with real nerds so he's turned to trolling
to while away the endless hours of the free time that stems from his
dependence on Mama's room and board.

http://www.beadwife.com

Question about Miyuki Beadbimbo Beads 20 March 12th 05 01:13 AM
AD-November 15-16, 2003 Orlando, FL Florida Winter Classic Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 November 5th 03 07:14 PM
AD-South Florida Intergalactic Bead Festival Oct. 18-19, 2003 Pompano Beach, FL Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Glass 0 October 17th 03 02:41 PM
AD-Knoxville, TN Oct. 4-5, 2003 Appalachian States Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Glass 0 September 26th 03 02:12 PM
AD-July 12-13, 2003 Orlando, FL Florida Summer Classic Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 July 2nd 03 08:54 PM