Sad news-Jenn in Canada

Old September 7th 13, 07:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patricia Storey

Default Sad news-Jenn in Canada

I have just had two e-mails: one from Polly and one from Jennell's
newphew, both to tell me that Jenn died yesterday. It seems there were
some unexpected changes in her illness. He said she died peacefully in
her sleep.
She had been so happy to receive the cards she received from RCTQ and
other things people had sent her.
May she rest in peace after such a hard fight.

Pat on the Green
Old September 7th 13, 08:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley

On 07/09/2013 07:45, Patricia Storey wrote:

I have just had two e-mails: one from Polly and one from Jennell's
newphew, both to tell me that Jenn died yesterday. It seems there were
some unexpected changes in her illness. He said she died peacefully in
her sleep.
She had been so happy to receive the cards she received from RCTQ and
other things people had sent her.
May she rest in peace after such a hard fight.

Pat on the Green

How sad. I have a photo of her smiling at me just above my monitor.
It was from the bead group days and in my RCB gallery.

My thoughts go out to her family at this sad time.

Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old September 8th 13, 04:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Oh, another of our group joins the quilt frame in the beyond.
Gentle hugs to her family.

Ginger in CA
raising a FQ of fabric and thinking of owls in Jenn's memory

Old September 11th 13, 08:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
D&D

My thoughts are with her family.

Dee in Oz

"Patricia Storey" wrote in message
. ..

I have just had two e-mails: one from Polly and one from Jennell's
newphew, both to tell me that Jenn died yesterday. It seems there were
some unexpected changes in her illness. He said she died peacefully in
her sleep.
She had been so happy to receive the cards she received from RCTQ and
other things people had sent her.
May she rest in peace after such a hard fight.

Pat on the Green

Thank you, Jenn in CA! [email protected] Quilting 0 February 7th 06 07:39 PM
Jenn in CA Queen of Squishies Quilting 1 February 7th 06 04:29 PM
Jenn V NoraBalcer Yarn 0 July 19th 04 02:05 AM
Att: Jenn Jacqueline Yarn 0 April 1st 04 03:34 AM