It's me

Old August 12th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Default It's me

I haven't been posting much lately, but I have been reading. Just want to
let you know I haven't forsaken you all.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old August 12th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Coincidence - I'm reading a book at the moment where the family have
just moved to Boca Raton!!
..
In message , Boca Jan
writes
I haven't been posting much lately, but I have been reading. Just want to
let you know I haven't forsaken you all.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 13th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Good to hear from you! I haven't been very active, myself. When I have the
time, the monsoon storms are active and the computer is unplugged. Hope all
is well with you and yours, Jan.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

news

Old August 13th 07, 12:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Hi, I am in SC for the summer. It will be good to get back to FL in Oct.
Hope you are well.
Barbara in SC and in FL during the winter
"Boca Jan" in message news