a couple of my finished hats

Old June 24th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Default a couple of my finished hats

"Karlisa" wrote in message

"Murielle" wrote in message

"Karlisa" wrote in message
My 2 year old son Noah reluctantly agreed to model two of my finished
hats. Each hat is made with two strands of worsted weight yarn dyed with
Koolaid, and I plan on sending them to Warm Woolies, which collects wool
hats for charity.

Hat #1 is dyed with lime Koolaid and Blueberry Blast (?) Koolaid:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=642xzpk

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4vhx8i9

This hat is dyed with Grape Koolaid and Black Cherry:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6fi04g1

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5zd6hwy

As soon as I try the "great experiment" with felting the 3rd hat, I'll
post back, and if it's successful, I'll post photos.

lisa
--
"Some people are like Slinkies...not really good for anything, but they
still bring a smile to your face when

For some reason I'm only getting pics of celebs. Is there something I'm
not doing? ;-(

Murielle
hmmm...I'm not sure, Murielle. I just clicked the links again and they
worked for me. I wish I had a website of my own to just post them! :-)

lisa

Not to worry, Lisa. I'll keep trying. It may just be that it takes a while
to d/l and I haven't been waiting long enough. I'll keep trying. I love
seeing all the pictures everyone posts with their finished projects.

Murielle

Red Hats Pami Quilting 4 June 4th 07 05:20 PM
more about hats ..... Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 4 December 4th 05 07:32 PM
OT Chemo hats DJDREVNA Quilting 5 August 31st 04 01:58 PM
Fabric Hats nana2b Quilting 4 August 11th 04 03:27 PM
New finished piece & a couple of stringing questions rainbow Beads 0 July 6th 03 09:28 AM