Introduction

Old December 9th 05, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Introduction

Hi, I'm Barbara and I live in SC, USA. I mostly hang out on the quilting
newsgroup, and I am a mostly a lurker here. I enjoy doing embroiderd
pillcases and am working on a pair I got from Wal Mart that has 3 Palm
trees.

I have gotten a lot of good information from this group!
Barbara in SC who has gone back to lurking

Old December 9th 05, 02:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Hmm - what brand? My dd has tropical themes and I bet she would love
those!

Welcome!

Old December 9th 05, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

These were stamped pillow cases that were located in Wal Mart's craft
department. The instructions were for DMC threads. I'm not using the exact
colors because some of them were darker than I wanted to use. I'll use them
on the bed at our Florida home.
Barbara in SC
oups.com...

Old December 10th 05, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Tropical designs, was Introduction

For smallish tropical themes, check out Randee's designs. You will need
to wander around her site , but she has some really neat stuff; be sure
to check the Matsumoto designs while you are there.

http://www.rkpdesigns.com/home.html

Gillian ( my LNS usually carries all of her stuff).

Old December 11th 05, 03:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On 12/10/05 10:46 AM, in article SLCmf.13408$7r6.11692@trnddc07, "Gill
Murray" wrote:

For smallish tropical themes, check out Randee's designs. You will need
to wander around her site , but she has some really neat stuff; be sure
to check the Matsumoto designs while you are there.

http://www.rkpdesigns.com/home.html

Gillian ( my LNS usually carries all of her stuff).

Those are so cute! I love the Matsumoto shell and birds! I want to start
Ladybug Show soon! (after I finish a few WIPS)

Cheryl

Old December 11th 05, 03:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Murray" wrote:

For smallish tropical themes, check out Randee's designs. You will need
to wander around her site , but she has some really neat stuff; be sure
to check the Matsumoto designs while you are there.

http://www.rkpdesigns.com/home.html

Gillian ( my LNS usually carries all of her stuff).

Those are so cute! I love the Matsumoto shell and birds! I want to start
Ladybug Show soon! (after I finish a few WIPS)

Cheryl

Yes, I really like her stuff. My LNS owner helped launch her at the
Charlotte ( or was it Nashville) show some years back. Being relatively
local, they make lovely gifts for people. I have some I want to do
myself. The dragonflies look so delicate; I have seen a lot of the
finished work, and it looks great.

Gillian
Old December 11th 05, 05:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Murray" wrote:

For smallish tropical themes, check out Randee's designs. You will need
to wander around her site , but she has some really neat stuff; be sure
to check the Matsumoto designs while you are there.

http://www.rkpdesigns.com/home.html

Gillian ( my LNS usually carries all of her stuff).

Those are so cute! I love the Matsumoto shell and birds! I want to start
Ladybug Show soon! (after I finish a few WIPS)

Cheryl

Yes, I really like her stuff. My LNS owner helped launch her at the
Charlotte ( or was it Nashville) show some years back. Being relatively
local, they make lovely gifts for people. I have some I want to do
myself. The dragonflies look so delicate; I have seen a lot of the
finished work, and it looks great.

Gillian

Gill - is your LNS online? I need the Burrowing Owl!

Alison
Old December 11th 05, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Murray" wrote:

For smallish tropical themes, check out Randee's designs. You will need
to wander around her site , but she has some really neat stuff; be sure
to check the Matsumoto designs while you are there.

http://www.rkpdesigns.com/home.html

Gillian ( my LNS usually carries all of her stuff).

Those are so cute! I love the Matsumoto shell and birds! I want to start
Ladybug Show soon! (after I finish a few WIPS)

Cheryl

Yes, I really like her stuff. My LNS owner helped launch her at the
Charlotte ( or was it Nashville) show some years back. Being relatively
local, they make lovely gifts for people. I have some I want to do
myself. The dragonflies look so delicate; I have seen a lot of the
finished work, and it looks great.

Gillian

Gill - is your LNS online? I need the Burrowing Owl!

Alison

I actually need a lot of them!

Cheryl

Old December 11th 05, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Alison,

No, it isn't. However I would be more than happy to pick it up for you,
and mail it to you. Any excuse to go down to the LNS for a chat and
visit is welcomed by me!!! just let me know if you would like me to. I
can call her, and make sure she has it in stock tomorrow.

Gillian

Alison wrote:

Yes, I really like her stuff. My LNS owner helped launch her at the
Charlotte ( or was it Nashville) show some years back. Being relatively
local, they make lovely gifts for people. I have some I want to do
myself. The dragonflies look so delicate; I have seen a lot of the
finished work, and it looks great.

Gillian

Gill - is your LNS online? I need the Burrowing Owl!

Alison

Introduction Christine in Kent, Garden of England Yarn 5 June 10th 04 08:57 PM
Introduction Anna MCM Yarn 1 June 9th 04 08:34 PM
Introduction Els van Dam Yarn 0 June 9th 04 05:24 PM
Introduction Els van Dam Yarn 0 June 9th 04 05:23 PM
Introduction Ophelia Yarn 0 June 9th 04 04:14 PM