Question -- Ebay

Old November 28th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default Question -- Ebay

Anyone know if it is "allowed" to put your website in your listing
like this? If so, it is a good way to drive traffic to your site. It
used to be disallowed.

I am about to go comb the site to see if I can find out myself, but
thought someone might know who sells there more often than me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beautiful-Handcr...QQcmdZViewItem

Becki
Old November 29th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I thought it wasn't allowed...your web site can be in your profile,
though. Maybe it changed?
Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old November 29th 07, 01:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
GlasshouseJohn

You are right barbara, you are not allowed to have any reference to outside
websites in your ads. But as a get around what the wife and I do is put a
little bit of paper with the site details in with any purchases sent out,

--
God Bless
John H

Old November 29th 07, 02:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Can't you still have it in the "About Me" section? I haven't put anything
on ebay in a while, but my website is still on the Me page.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old December 1st 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

It's still not allowed as far as I know. You notice this is a new seller
from SINGAPORE with 0 feedback so far.

You CAN however use your web site as one of your favorite links on your
"About Me" page.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Beckibead" wrote in message
Anyone know if it is "allowed" to put your website in your listing
like this? If so, it is a good way to drive traffic to your site. It
used to be disallowed.

I am about to go comb the site to see if I can find out myself, but
thought someone might know who sells there more often than me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beautiful-Handcr...QQcmdZViewItem

Becki

HELP-ebay question-OT Armand Vine Beads 3 May 8th 05 11:33 PM
Ebay question Armand Vine Beads 3 August 14th 04 03:50 AM
eBay Question ~OT~ Tinkster Beads 9 March 18th 04 09:02 PM
Another Ebay question JL Amerson Beads 17 January 8th 04 10:20 PM
OT Ebay - question Cindy S. Quilting 9 September 26th 03 02:48 PM