Hard to Find 1/2 Round and Copper Wire

Old August 23rd 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
A Beaded Affair

Default Hard to Find 1/2 Round and Copper Wire

My thanks to the list owner for allowing me to advertise on this site.
Please email me off list at with any questions
on this ad. List owner and moderators are not responsible for
transactions.

Not long ago I found it difficult to find 1/2 Round and Square Copper
Wire for wire wrapping my beautiful cabachons. How do you get a
product when you can’t find it? You have it made for you.!!

This is jewelry quality all copper wire drawn for us by a well known
jewelry supplier in business for over 100 years. Their copper is only
sold by the pound. So your order has been hand coiled by me in two
convenient and economical lengths

Now, I am able to offer 1/2 Round and Square Copper Wire in two poplar
gauges, 20 and 18 gauge. 20 gauge is excellent for necklaces,
pendants, earrings and smaller pieces. The 18 gauge is perfect for
bracelets, rings and larger pieces that need more of a statement.

Copper wire is inexpensive enough to use for practice but it makes
beautiful jewelry too!!

Copper Wire

˝ Round Half Hard in Paypal

20 Gauge 50 feet $9.50
20 Gauge 25 feet $4.75
18 Gauge 50 feet $13.25
18 Gauge 25 feet $6.75

Square Wire Half Hard in

20 Gauge 50 feet $11.50
20 Gauge 25 feet $5.75
18 Gauge 50 feet $18.00
18 Gauge 25 feet $9.30

Paypal Payment may be made to
, Or
if you are using a credit card. (Note: When paying
through realtychik, please note the spelling. It is not reality. Thank
you)

Checks and money orders are acceptable. Email privately for the
address.

Shipping to the continental United States - $4.95 by Priority Mail for
first coil
Additional coils - $ .50 each
Shipping outside of the continental United States please contact me
with your shipping information for costs first.

Also available at my Etsy Store.
http://www.abeadedaffair.etsy.com,
http://www.abeadedaffair.ecrater and my web site.

Happy Wrapping!

Please email any questions.

Thanks,
Lois
Http://www.abeadedaffair.com
http://www.abeadedaffair.etsy.com

Old August 23rd 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

We do not mind you advertising but please put AD as the first word in
the subject line.
Some people choose not to down load Ad's and filter them out..
Thanks
Shirley

In message
, A
Beaded Affair writes
[...]

½ Round Half Hard in Paypal

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 23rd 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Aug 23, 3:37 am, A Beaded Affair wrote:

Shipping to the continental United States - $4.95 by Priority Mail for
first coil
Additional coils - $ .50 each
Shipping outside of the continental United States please contact me
with your shipping information for costs first.

If you fit that into priority mail flat rate envelopes the shipping
is the same to Hawaii and Alaska too ...

Being in Hawaii I know a bit about shipping elsewhere, and I
prefer flat rate envelopes (or boxes, if it's a large amount).

And the shipping material is free and you know it's mailable
sizes.

Aloha,
Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/
Blog at: http://hilobeads.blogspot.com/

Hard to Find Craft Supplies tvegas General Crafting 0 January 19th 07 10:55 PM
Square Copper Wire? J. Dawson Jewelry 3 September 21st 05 04:35 AM
Hard to find embroidery designs Annie Needlework 17 May 13th 05 05:10 PM
Hard to find embroidery designs Annie Needlework 0 May 13th 05 02:41 AM
Hard to find Disney Kits! imunlisted Marketplace 0 September 15th 04 12:42 AM