Another wannabe Basement Bandit....

Old December 23rd 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Another wannabe Basement Bandit....

Does bad mouthing someone else's work make you feel better about your
own?

Dennis Brady

DeBrady Glassworks - http://www.debrady.com
Victorian Art Glass - http://www.vicartglass.com
Glass Campus - http://www.glasscampus.com
Old December 24th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Cydrome Leader

Moonraker wrote:

"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message
michele wrote:
when the public is exposed to really bad art and/or poorly crafted work,
there is a danger of creating the image that this IS what stained glass
is
about. It doesn't do the genre any good to be illustrated by shoddy work.

Good point. It's time to start to censor art and to issue art permits
before people make, sell or display anything.

That way the public won't be misled by "bad" ideas/concepts.

Violators of the Art Rules should be rounded up and reprogrammed as well.

Too bad we didn't think of issuing permits to post on this group.

too bad usenet predates your fantasies of what should be controlled.
Old December 24th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Cydrome Leader

michele wrote:
ignorant troll. Did you even read the related post or look at the work in
question. dunnhhhh.

I don't like your tone. It's a "danger" to the image of glassworkers. Now
everybody will think you're all assholes that can't handle some attempts
at making stained glass.

good work, asshole.

Old December 24th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Dec 22, 9:44*am, Chemo the Clown wrote:
On Dec 21, 3:33*pm, "C Ryman" wrote:

Man, those are some ugly lead lines.

--
Connie

" Moonraker" wrote in message

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/art/516262532.html-Hide quoted text -

Man...those are soooo.....ya know, "beautiful" just isn't the word. I
wonder if he/she learned all that up in Canada?

I doubt it....
More than likely bought by a Canadian though...
Unlike yourselves, we can buy just about anything with our 'large'
disposable incomes.
Soon enough, you "Clowns" in the USA won't be able to buy a hut in
Mexico, never mind
your Interest only mortgage's ! With your falling dollar, your glass
is going to get 'mighty
expensive' indeed.

I can't wait to buy some 'cheap real estate' in a bit more 'temperate'
climate. I think I'll
start in Florida ! Maybe I'll start importing glass from
Canada...hmmmmm.....

/FC...
Old December 24th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

michele wrote:
when the public is exposed to really bad art and/or poorly crafted work,
there is a danger of creating the image that this IS what stained glass
is
about. It doesn't do the genre any good to be illustrated by shoddy work.

Good point. It's time to start to censor art and to issue art permits
before people make, sell or display anything.

That way the public won't be misled by "bad" ideas/concepts.

Violators of the Art Rules should be rounded up and reprogrammed as well.- Hide quoted text -

Unfortunately that ship sailed a long time ago....
Anyone who reads this group knows well what 'kind of people' these
assholes are....
Michelle is more of a Cee U Next Tuesday, but you get the picture.

/FC
Old December 24th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

wrote in message

Does bad mouthing someone else's work make you feel better about your
own?

Dennis Brady

It's seemed to work for you.

Old December 24th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Dec 23, 5:27 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message

Does bad mouthing someone else's work make you feel better about your
own?

Dennis Brady

It's seemed to work for you.

Nope. What works for me is creating more "basement bandits". I've
never commented negatively on someone else's work but always
encouraged those "basement bandits' to just keep steadily improving
their work and continue selling it until they blow elitist asses like
you right out of business. Seems to be working because there are new
artisans coming in steadily and old ones being pushed out just as
steadily. For all you basement bandits, here's some stuff that will
help teach you how to improve sales".
http://www.glasscampus.com/tutorials.htm
Old December 24th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

Go wipe your mouth. There's bull**** stuck to your upper lip.

Old December 24th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Dec 23, 7:45 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
Go wipe your mouth. There's bull**** stuck to your upper lip.

Nice to see you haven't lost your talent for juvenile inarticulate
ignorance.

With all these basement bandits coming on, when can we expect to see
your going out of business sale? Have you considered trying to learn
kilnforming?

http//www.glasscampus.com/classes.htm
Old December 24th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
C Ryman

Well, I wondered how long it was going to take you to start hawking your web
site.
I think that is that only reason your here.

--
Connie