!_BFNR_! Sir Harry of Ohio... The Rambling Paua King of Ohio... Speechless????

Old January 30th 04, 06:09 PM
Harry

Default !_BFNR_! Sir Harry of Ohio... The Rambling Paua King of Ohio... Speechless????

With shaky hands and trembling knees
I try to find the words I need.
On this day a very sharp knock as
I answered.. I wonder what's in this box!
The post lady was very pleased and asked,
would you mind to sign here please?
I carefully scratched out my name...
Signed, printed as they are the same.
I gently took this special parcel
and placed it upon my table.
With the stare of a child so fair
I broke the seals that were placed with care.
As I opened and peered inside
It was then my eyes opened wide!
Wow I said again and agian...
My wife yelling open it then!
All the colors did I see of all
The wonderous beautiful things.
As I dug deeper and deeper into the pile
I know that even my heart did smile.
My eyes filled to thier limit
And could no longer contain it in it.
My chest thumped with joy
As all I could do was say oh boy!

I the little rambling man in Ohio have recieved a gift of love today
I am finding it very hard to talk and think of what I could possibly
say... I love each of you and I do wish I could hold you too. I got
the most wonderful items anyone could ever want or need, but I
know your love and friendship is more indeed. Your kindness and
generousity is overwhelming and I can say thank you till I have no
breath and I wouldn't feel I have thank you enough. Everything is
so wonderful and very, very much loved and appreciated. I am to
tell you how I was when I was opening the items from the bubble
gloves. My wife was as excited as I and all I could do was say
wow wow wow... untill she said just open this now! It was that
beautiful silver wrapped box with the wonderful OTT lamp. I am so
happy with and you could never know how much unless you were
here to see me. lol The card that came with it is just darling! I loved
those little felt monkeeys. My wife was screaming at me for taking
so long to open the card and to get to the box. lol I really love all the items
and the Cobalt Blue bottles are beautiful! Everything is beautiful!
Thank you so very very much and I do hope I can bead around those
tiny vials! LOL The beach glass from Michigan is AWESOME! I wonder
how you guys..er ladies.. could possibly have known exactly what I
would love and need. The drill bits inside the card were badly needed,
because I blew mine out the other day and have been trying to get more from Ebay.
But.. I didn't win the auctions and now I know why. Fate will steer you
to where you need to be.. if you listen to her.
From my heart to all of yours..... A very warm thank you and I do love you!

Harry

My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old January 30th 04, 06:13 PM
Margie

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:09:27 -0500, Harry wrote:

From my heart to all of yours..... A very warm thank you and I do love you!

Yea!!!!!

Sir Harry, you thank you has warmed my heart on this bitterly cold
day. Thank you too!

*hugs*

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 30th 04, 06:22 PM
starlia

That was so cool Harry. I have a place to get drill bits. Let me know what
you are looking for, and if you have a photo that would be great. I have a
local guy where I get all mine for a steal.

Old January 30th 04, 06:33 PM
Dr. Sooz

And thank you to LindaH for getting all that stuff together.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 30th 04, 06:47 PM
starlia

Okay,

I wanna know what you guys sent Harry. Tell, please. I want to know what
choked him up so.

Starlia

Old January 30th 04, 07:13 PM
Harry

On 30 Jan 2004 17:33:10 GMT, uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote:

And thank you to LindaH for getting all that stuff together.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

OH GOD!!! I am so sorry.... THANK YOU LINDA H!!
You did a very good job getting it all together and the
packing was really good. I had a hard time getting into
the items. Please forgive me.. and thank you Sooz for
reminding me... I am going to go find some comfort
food now. Wonderful wonderful people... all of you.

Old January 30th 04, 07:24 PM
Dr. Sooz

I wanna know what you guys sent Harry. Tell, please. I want to know what
choked him up so.

From the group:
~An OTTlite, wrapped in lovely silver paper.
~ A card, with drill bits taped inside it.

From Linda:
~ Lake Michigan beach glass.
~ "Apache tears" (some kind of quartz stones from Arizona)
~ some neato spiral tube fossils.
~ broken paua shell pieces.
~ cobalt blue bottles.
~ a clear, highly-embellished spaghetti sauce jar for tumbling.
~ a bunch of other stuff.......

And we're all glad Linda's flu is better! SMOOCHES to her, the darlin!!!!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 30th 04, 07:32 PM
starlia

That is so very nice. I bet he was so excited opening all those presents.
Every time I open the mail and there is a package, my heart skips a beat.
Even when I know it's coming.

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I wanna know what you guys sent Harry. Tell, please. I want to know

what
choked him up so.

From the group:
~An OTTlite, wrapped in lovely silver paper.
~ A card, with drill bits taped inside it.

From Linda:
~ Lake Michigan beach glass.
~ "Apache tears" (some kind of quartz stones from Arizona)
~ some neato spiral tube fossils.
~ broken paua shell pieces.
~ cobalt blue bottles.
~ a clear, highly-embellished spaghetti sauce jar for tumbling.
~ a bunch of other stuff.......

And we're all glad Linda's flu is better! SMOOCHES to her, the darlin!!!!
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old January 30th 04, 07:39 PM
roxan

Sooz, your beadwork is so beautiful. The love the ocean waves and all the
other ones as well. Your links are great too. Thanks for putting together a
great site.
Roxan

Old January 30th 04, 07:45 PM
Harry

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:22:39 -0600, "starlia" wrote:

That was so cool Harry. I have a place to get drill bits. Let me know what
you are looking for, and if you have a photo that would be great. I have a
local guy where I get all mine for a steal.

Thank you so much. If you can find these bits I would be so thankful.
Here is the link to a scan I took:
http://harryshappyplace.homestead.com/DDrillBit.html

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw

Paua shell from Harry Shirley Shone Beads 11 January 5th 04 09:47 PM
Pula Shells Harry? roxan Beads 16 December 21st 03 08:03 AM
My gift to everyone: How to Tumble Polish Paua Abalone Shell Harry Beads 0 December 20th 03 12:52 AM