Update

Old October 25th 03, 06:51 PM
Ranee Mueller

Default Update

I still haven't finished Alexander's sweater, but I think it will be
finished today.

I do have some fun stuff to knit, though. We found out that this
baby is a girl! So, I am pulling out all my frilly and girly knitting
patterns that I couldn't use with the boys.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24
Old October 25th 03, 06:54 PM
Anna Vuori

I am happy about it, Ranee. Enjoy your knitting, and do not forget to rest.
You are gonna need it.
Best: Pirjo
Ranee Mueller kirjoitti

Old October 25th 03, 08:10 PM
Anna MCM

Ranee Mueller wrote:
I still haven't finished Alexander's sweater, but I think it will be
finished today.

I do have some fun stuff to knit, though. We found out that this
baby is a girl! So, I am pulling out all my frilly and girly knitting
patterns that I couldn't use with the boys.

Congratulations!
Lucky little girl!
I always desidered having an older brother (who I donīt have)! She even
gets more than one!

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old October 25th 03, 08:40 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Ranee Mueller" wrote in message
I still haven't finished Alexander's sweater, but I think it will be
finished today.

I do have some fun stuff to knit, though. We found out that this
baby is a girl! So, I am pulling out all my frilly and girly knitting
patterns that I couldn't use with the boys.

Regards,
Ranee

Ranee, how absolutely wonderful, a little girl! Congrats! Frills and lace
and all kinds of girly things!
Hugs,
Noreen

---

Old October 25th 03, 10:29 PM
Karen

Congratulations! I think it's fun to knit any kids' things (plus, they're
quicker to finish), but making the frilly things are especially fun.

Old October 26th 03, 01:04 AM
Ranee Mueller

In article , "Karen"
wrote:

Congratulations! I think it's fun to knit any kids' things (plus,
they're quicker to finish), but making the frilly things are
especially fun.

I don't think I'd be looking forward to the frill as much if our
first had been a girl, I'm not a super frilly person. After 3 boys,
though, I'm ready for girly stuff.

Regards,
Ranee

Old October 26th 03, 05:06 AM
Janise Ross

Lots of good luck to you, your husband, and the boys. A girl will certainly
be different...and spoiled. ;-) But, why not!?

Janise

Old October 26th 03, 11:41 AM
Aud

All the best to you,
your little comming girl
and to the rest of your family!
AUD ;-))

--

"Ranee Mueller" skrev i melding

Old October 26th 03, 04:22 PM
NoraBalcer

Ranee,

Oh, what fun you'll have making little girl things.

Hugs,

Nora