To all who celebrate Christmas

Old December 24th 10, 06:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
mirjam

Default To all who celebrate Christmas

To all who celebrate Christmas
Happy Holiday
mirjam
Old December 24th 10, 11:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Maureen Grace-Miller

mirjam wrote:
To all who celebrate Christmas
Happy Holiday
mirjam

Nollaig Shona Dhuit le gach duine! Agus athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh!
Merry Christmas everyone! And a prosperous New Year to all!

Maureen
Old December 25th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 12/24/2010 6:29 PM, Maureen Grace-Miller wrote:
mirjam wrote:
To all who celebrate Christmas
Happy Holiday
mirjam

Nollaig Shona Dhuit le gach duine! Agus athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh!
Merry Christmas everyone! And a prosperous New Year to all!

Maureen

Ok, Maureen..and the same best wishes to you and all in my
"homeland".(Came here in 1061.)

That looks like one of the Celtic tongues...but I haven't clue which one.

Gillian
Old December 25th 10, 05:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Maureen Grace-Miller

mirjam wrote:

To all who celebrate Christmas
Happy Holiday
mirjam

Nollaig Shona Dhuit le gach duine! Agus athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh!
Merry Christmas everyone! And a prosperous New Year to all!

Maureen

Ok, Maureen..and the same best wishes to you and all in my
"homeland".(Came here in 1061.)

That looks like one of the Celtic tongues...but I haven't clue which one.

Gillian

lol. Yes, it is Irish Gaelic Gillian. I'm second generation Canadian
but love the Irish language. )

Maureen

Old December 26th 10, 07:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

On Dec 23, 10:11*pm, mirjam wrote:
To all who celebrate Christmas
Happy Holiday
mirjam

Thank you, Mirjam!!!!!! It was a quiet day of watching old Christmas
movies all day long, with DH sleeping in his recliner chair - he has a
bad cold. I heard from all three sisters, including the one who lost
her husband on Nov. 29th from the brain tumor. I am lucky enough to
have so many good, family filled Christmas memories that a quiet
Christmas with only DH and I is not as lonely as it could be. :-) I
also have to admit that it is VERY NICE not to have to drive home from
anywhere. :-))

Liz from Humbug
Old December 26th 10, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Maureen Grace-Miller

Liz from Humbug wrote:
On Dec 23, 10:11 pm, mirjam wrote:

To all who celebrate Christmas
Happy Holiday
mirjam

Thank you, Mirjam!!!!!! It was a quiet day of watching old Christmas
movies all day long, with DH sleeping in his recliner chair - he has a
bad cold. I heard from all three sisters, including the one who lost
her husband on Nov. 29th from the brain tumor. I am lucky enough to
have so many good, family filled Christmas memories that a quiet
Christmas with only DH and I is not as lonely as it could be. :-) I
also have to admit that it is VERY NICE not to have to drive home from
anywhere. :-))

Liz from Humbug

Funny what Christmas can mean to different people! I was bringing DDs
home from the mall on the 22nd when we were broadsided by an inattentive
driver. DDs are in perfect health, and I have only bruising & muscle
spasms in my back. Both vehicles are write-offs. The day before the
accident, buying the perfect Christmas gifts seemed like the most
important thing in the world. As the family gathered at Christmas, I sat
there thinking how very blessed we all are to even be here, have family,
friends and good health and those all important gifts seemed so unimportant.

Maureen

Old December 26th 10, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 12/26/2010 11:19 AM, Maureen Grace-Miller wrote:
Liz from Humbug wrote:
[...]

You are so right.....it takes an event like that to make people realise
that it isn't all about presents and food.

Happy New Year!

Gillian in chilly Florida.