Colonial House Knit hats

Old May 20th 04, 05:09 PM
Jill Delgado

Default Colonial House Knit hats

I'm hooked on the PBS Colonial House series and would like to knit the hats
that the men wear. It's a very basic cap pattern but if anyone knows of a
pattern, I'd appreciate it. It seems to have a "hem" at the bottom that
gives the hat a nice shape.

Thanks,
Jill
Roseville, CA

Old May 20th 04, 05:20 PM

I'm with you Jill!!! Hubby and I are "hooked" on the PBS "Colonia
House" series too!! I would LOVE to knit those hats too!!! Sure hope
someone will post something that'll get us going!!!

Emma

Old May 20th 04, 07:01 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 20 May 2004 09:09:42 -0700, Jill Delgado wrote:

I'm hooked on the PBS Colonial House series and would like to knit the hats
that the men wear. It's a very basic cap pattern but if anyone knows of a
pattern, I'd appreciate it. It seems to have a "hem" at the bottom that
gives the hat a nice shape.

Thanks,
Jill
Roseville, CA

http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting...s/monmouth.htm

Noreen
Old May 20th 04, 07:04 PM
CMM PDX2

Jill wrote:

I'm hooked on the PBS Colonial House series and would like
to knit the hats that the men wear. It's a very basic cap pattern
but if anyone knows of a pattern, I'd appreciate it. It seems to
have a "hem" at the bottom that gives the hat a nice shape.

I taped the first 4 hours Monday and Tuesday nights, but haven't watched 'em
yet. I'm hoping to get around to watching today, and will keep an eye out for
the hats. I'll betcha there's a pattern out there on the web somewhere that's
similar! I was already looking forward to this series; really enjoyed the
Canadian production of Pioneers that PBS ran this winter. Now I'm even more
eager, knowing there's some knitting to scope out. Hopefully spinning,
too...that'd be fun. eg

(Oregon had its primary election Tuesday, I'm still recovering from getting my
ballot in on time; I wasn't up for TV after all that whooptedo. g especially
with the Portland mayoral race...I think we got influenced by California's
gubernatorial election. not only was there a professional clown on the ticket,
but an ex-porn 'star' who used to have his own local access cable show. even
though he died a week before the election, he *still* got 500 votes. and people
think *California* is a little crazy?! in our own quiet way, Portland is
totally crackers, LOL!)

Monica
CMMPDX2 at aol
remove 'eat.spam' to email me
---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
Old May 20th 04, 07:50 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On 20 May 2004 18:04:59 GMT, CMM PDX2 wrote:

oh-so-gently-snipped:

I taped the first 4 hours Monday and Tuesday nights, but haven't watched 'em
yet. I'm hoping to get around to watching today, and will keep an eye out for
the hats. I'll betcha there's a pattern out there on the web somewhere that's
similar!

Monica

and it's right he
http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting...s/monmouth.htm

Noreen

House hunting... on topic sorta... Jan Dunaway Quilting 25 January 28th 04 04:04 PM
Two things I've knit SuperEeyore Yarn 8 October 6th 03 02:03 AM
Good vibes needed S. Burwash Beads 24 September 2nd 03 09:34 PM
Haunted House Update: OT Tink Beads 50 August 9th 03 04:53 PM