Hello

Old May 13th 04, 05:21 AM

I love dragons, you have got to post a pic after your done.

bart

Old May 15th 04, 03:42 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 13 May 2004 10:36:06 +0930, tigeress wrote:

Welcome from Noreen in Tennesee, USA. (!!)
I knit, crochet, tat, work bobbinlace (aka pillowlace) spin and love to
design.
Glad you've delurked! I'm not 'here' as much as I used to be.... I have a
family health crisis we're dealing with... but I do sneak in here and
there, and try to help where I can, and also am a great one for OFF topic
garbahj!

I wish you well Noreen and also your husband,
and thankyou for the welcome
lynne

Thank you SO much Lynne! We're dealing with things armed with knowledge
and one day at a time...
Noreen
Old May 15th 04, 03:44 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 13 May 2004 10:39:23 +0930, tigeress wrote:

Thankyou all for the warm welcome.

Now I have a question, I have just taught myself to do Afghan stitch and I
am wondering if any one could tell me where I can purchase a flexible afghan
hook. I know they are available on the internet but I was wondering if it is
possible to buy them in stores, especially here in australia

thanks
Lynne

Lynne,
Since I'm in the USA I guess I can't help you on this one... but I just HAD
to at least reply cuz your post was just sitting there unanswered, and I
couldn't let that happen!!!
LOL,
Noreen

Old May 15th 04, 04:54 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Lynne,

Have you found any online? If so send me an offlist email and I'll see if I can
help you get it.

Hugs,

Nora
Old May 15th 04, 10:29 PM
Aud

Hello Lynne!
Welcome from AUD in Norway! ;-))

"tigeress" wrote in message ...
Hi

I have posted a few times here before, I have found you all to be very
helpful.
I have decided to delurk so here I am

What's your name? Lynne
What country do you live in? Australia
What do you most like to do in textiles? Crochet
What are you working on at the moment? an afghan with a dragon on it for my
son and a cushion with a rose on it for a friend, I also have a shawl, a
pair of gloves(to be made in cotton) and an other afghan to make.
Do you follow a pattern or make up your own? I usually follow a pattern

---

Old May 19th 04, 01:29 AM
tigeress

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Hi Lynne,

Have you found any online? If so send me an offlist email and I'll see if

I can
help you get it.

Hugs,

Nora

Thankyou for the offer and yes I found some online, now all I have to do is
order them, one of the sites I found is a major supply company of craft
things, so I have decided to order through them, once again thankyou.

Lynne

---