Good initiative

Old August 14th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
lucyfashion

Default Good initiative

Dear readers,

At http://lucy-fashion.blogspot.com/ we started our a Blog about
fashion. Unlike other fashion websites we are focused on normal girls
and mostly everyday clothes.

By means of the internet we are trying to get connected to enthusiast
all over the world. We are located at MySpace and Facebook now to get
connected to all kinds of enthusiasts.

We want to ask you what you think about this initiative.
Would you be interested to help?
Do you think the blog is useful?
What should be added to the blog to make it better/more fun/more
interesting?

Many people tell us that the blog will become more successful after
publishing 100 posts. Can you think of ways to get this done easily &
a.s.a.p. ? We are not in a hurry, but we want to increase the amount
of enthusiast.

Thanks for your reply!

Lucy Fashion
Old August 14th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Samantha Hill - remove TRASH to reply[_2_]

lucyfashion wrote:

We want to ask you what you think about this initiative.
Would you be interested to help?
Do you think the blog is useful?
What should be added to the blog to make it better/more fun/more
interesting?

I don't like blogs. I prefer Usenet, even though I know a lot of people
don't. It's compact, quick, and Shockwave-free.