HELP PLEASE with janome 10001 and bobbin problem

Old December 1st 03, 12:43 AM

Default HELP PLEASE with janome 10001 and bobbin problem

i just got this &*$%#^!! janome--traded in my 9000 that it took a year
to pay for...the dealer tells me the 10001 will embroider a large
design without my having to piece it together like i do with a smaller
hoop...

i take it home and embroider large designs that don't meet (yet
another MAJOR complaint)--then try a littler one that has a problem
and ends up grinding thread into the bobbin case...

i cleaned everything out and now the needle won't pull the bobbin
thread thru to the top of the needle plate...can anyone help me?
Old December 1st 03, 01:48 AM
Warrior_13

I don't have that brand of machine, but is the hoop a multi-position? Did
you move it, or have to move it during the stitch-out? If they design isn't
meeting it sounds like it might be a multi-part design which would require
moving the hoop.
I can only suggest making sure the bobbin is seated correctly. Sometimes
just a hair out of position can cause jams because the hook isn't catching
the thread correctly.
Maybe you'll hear from Janome owners soon and they can help you.
Good luck

Old December 1st 03, 03:47 AM
Sew-Sew Lady

I have a 9000, and if it behaved like this, especially right after purchase,
I'd haul it right back to the dealer and show them what it's doing. They
should be able to show you what's wrong, etc, and if it's broken, a warranty
should take care of it.