a little update from Sarajane

Old May 17th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default a little update from Sarajane

hiya everybody!
I'm taking over every tabletop and flat surface in the house, yard and
garage. I'm doing a big production push as part of the book I'm working on
with Judith Skinner , she of the "Skinner Blend". I'm going through pounds
and pounds of clay, making new canes and using up old ones--its a goal
currently to use up everything (clay-wise) older than 2 yrs. One thing I'm
doing with them is making little faux-fabric bolts for a little quilter's
store. The title of the new book is "Adapting Quilt Patterns To Polymer
Clay"--you can see a trend here, I bet!! Another thing I'm doing as the clay
gets used is making BEADS! and tiles, and taking lots of pics. Yesterday I
made little spider plants and I'm gonna use the same cane to make some
faux fabric and some beads too, of course. For now, the only beads in my
little quilt store are on the bottoms of the "display counters" where they
have become feet. There's more to come tho.
See the progress on book and store he
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm
http://www.polyclay.com/aqp-pc.htm

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

Old May 17th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Lovely as always Sarajane - I enjoy your attention to detail so much.

Old May 18th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Thank you so much! The details are where the fun lives, I think.

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art
www.polyclay.com
see the current auctions at:
http://snipurl.com/aiid
"PenguinTrax" wrote in message
oups.com...
Lovely as always Sarajane - I enjoy your attention to detail so much.

Old May 18th 06, 09:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

That is so cute! It really looks believable too, like the rumpled
fabric on the countertop.

Ingrid