a challenge for spring

Old March 5th 05, 05:35 PM
Sarajane Helm

Default a challenge for spring

hey there everybody! Spring's around the corner, and Easter is early this
year...so, who out there has some eggs to show? From now till Easter, lets
post some links! If you havent done eggs already, now's your chance!

(waiting curuously to see!!)

Sarajane

Old March 7th 05, 04:11 PM
Diana Curtis

Diana picks up the gauntlet and slaps herself silly with it
I could have lived happily without this challenge you know... ok. Ill have
to whip something up and post pics. grrrr. :-)
Diana

Old March 7th 05, 04:51 PM
Sarajane Helm

wellnow..thats TWO here who will be prone to some EGGzageration in days to
come.....who else out there will play, hmmmmm? C'mon.....you know you WANT
to.......

Sarajane

Old March 7th 05, 04:56 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

something to think about once i get over this horrible head cold/sinus/ear
grunge that i have.

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: penguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.
Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!

Old March 8th 05, 04:05 AM
Sarajane Helm

Eat lots of garlic toast!!! try it, it really is the best
anti-bacterial/virus/fungal thing you can do...and it tastes good too! (if
you are doubtful, put a teeny bit of cheese on top and pretend its pizza)

Old March 8th 05, 08:17 AM
Carla

I'm just gonna look forward to seeing all the pretties I won't be
doing much of anything crafty until after the big move.

Cheers,
Carla

Old March 8th 05, 04:20 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Thanks, SJ! Unfortunately, I can't taste anything, but I love garlic
nonetheless. I"ll up my intake and hope it helps.

Old March 8th 05, 06:51 PM
Sarajane Helm

Barbara, SOME people might think thats an even beter state to take it in,
but I personally love the flavor!
Chopped up raw garlic on a piece of toast really will clear your head pretty
well for a bit, as does chicken soup with some added---horseradish, mustard,
and onions/peppers also help clear sinus congestion and keep secretions
flowing! I hope you feel better soon,
SJ

Old March 8th 05, 06:52 PM
Sarajane Helm

Hey, Carla--moving is a huge thing, even if its just across the street! and
moreso when you go a ways further....good luck with it all!

SJ

ink.net...