Happy Dance FINALLY!

Old October 22nd 04, 03:43 AM
handmaiden

Default Happy Dance FINALLY!

WHOOHOO!!!!
I finally got a quilt done! remember my babbling about doing quilts for military? Well, Brandon finally made it home today (a day early) and so I spent the day sewing my fingers off. Of course pics are posted. Check out the QI pics too!

http://community.webshots.com/user/stnz_handmaiden

~handmaiden

--
handmaiden

---

Old October 22nd 04, 04:48 AM
handmaiden

Thanks! Was the first quilt I've done completely in a decade. The lovely
red-head is the girl I'm teaching and the guy is her hubby. He's home on
leave for 2 weeks (and a day early! AACK!)
~handmaiden

--
handmaiden
"maryd" wrote in message
You did good!!!

Old October 22nd 04, 08:20 AM
Patti

Well done HM
Very interesting quilt; I like the idea of alternating the pictures with
the nine-patches. (Love the kitties, too g)
..
In article gt_dd.3722$qr.2789@trnddc05, handmaiden
writes
*
http://community.webshots.com/user/stnz_handmaiden
*
~handmaiden

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 22nd 04, 04:36 PM
Sandy Foster

wrote:

WHOOHOO!!!!
I finally got a quilt done! remember my babbling about doing quilts for
military? Well, Brandon finally made it home today (a day early) and so I
spent the day sewing my fingers off. Of course pics are posted. Check out
the QI pics too!

http://community.webshots.com/user/stnz handmaiden

~handmaiden

Great job! It's obvious, too, that the QIs and Brandon are all pleased.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old October 22nd 04, 06:01 PM
nana2b

Great Job! Helpful fabric weights too! Linda