manufacturers coupons

Old July 7th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
pami

Default manufacturers coupons

How many shop with them in the grocery stores? I do and I folllow the store
sales. I manage to get stuff cheap. We have double coupons here and it
works out nice. I notice the newspapers have very few in the Sunday papers
lately.
Pami

Old July 7th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN

Default OT - manufacturers coupons

pami wrote:
How many shop with them in the grocery stores? I do and I folllow the store
sales. I manage to get stuff cheap. We have double coupons here and it
works out nice. I notice the newspapers have very few in the Sunday papers
lately.
Pami

I seldom use them, because I don't often find coupons for products that
I use or am interested in trying.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old July 7th 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nana2b

I rarely use them either. Most of the coupon stuff is processed and filled
with G-d knows what chemicals. Not that I am overly careful, I just find
that "real food" tastes so much better. Fresh fruits and veggies with fresh
fish, chicken and beefs are much more appealing. Plus the prep time from
scratch versus packaged isn't much more if you are doing basic cooking.
BBQing is a fav of ours all year round in themild weather. That being said,
I do look for diaper coupons now! :-)

Linda

Old July 7th 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shelly

Until I was diagnosed with high BP,I never realized how much sodium is in
stuff you wouldn't expect.For example,a small serving of Ricearoni has more
than half the sodium you should eat.Got to be careful.

Shelly

Old July 7th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther

The coupons aren't often for something I use. Because I usually have plenty
of time to grocery shop, I do watch the details though. This morning a bag
of lemons cost heaps more than just sacking them myself. I also noticed
that I could buy 8 oz or 16 oz of vermicelli for the same price. If you're
playing the sodium game, you must be very careful about what they call a
serving. Polly

Old July 7th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anna Belle

Hi Pami,
I still shop with coupons, but selectively. If it is a product I use
or want to try without paying full price.
Too bad you aren't here, our Albertson's are closing and the had Boost
for 60% off today. Have you tried Carnation Instant Breakfast? My
Onc. nurse said the content is very similar and price is very
dissimilar. (is that a work?)
Anna Belle in Palm Bay

Old July 8th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

"pami" wrote in message
How many shop with them in the grocery stores? I do and I folllow the
store sales. I manage to get stuff cheap. We have double coupons here
and it works out nice. I notice the newspapers have very few in the
Sunday papers lately.
Pami

I won't go grocery shopping without them and often, if something is not on
sale but I have a coupon, I'll wait until the item *is* on sale, then use
the coupon. That's the whole reason I do the shopping, not my husband. That,
and he comes home with those danged plastic-chocolate covered donuts. Ugh...
Debi (cheap and proud of it)

Old July 8th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati Cook

I sometimes use coupons. But better for me is usually house brands of
stuff that I use a lot of. I also shop sales, and first Wed. of the
month is senior day at Fry's, 10% off entire purchase in addition to
sales and such. I also do a lot of non perishables or stuff we use a
lot of at CostCo. The cats really like the CostCo cat food too.

Pati, in Phx who is always looking for bargains when shopping for anything.

Debi Matlack wrote:

"pami" wrote in message

How many shop with them in the grocery stores? I do and I folllow the
store sales. I manage to get stuff cheap. We have double coupons here
and it works out nice. I notice the newspapers have very few in the
Sunday papers lately.
Pami

I won't go grocery shopping without them and often, if something is not on
sale but I have a coupon, I'll wait until the item *is* on sale, then use
the coupon. That's the whole reason I do the shopping, not my husband. That,
and he comes home with those danged plastic-chocolate covered donuts. Ugh...
Debi (cheap and proud of it)

OT-Interpreting Your Coupons Candace Beads 8 September 3rd 12 11:26 AM
Joann's coupons YvetteMichele Quilting 2 April 17th 05 05:06 PM
textile manufacturers gopal Needlework 0 October 8th 04 05:00 PM
JoAnn's 50% off coupons Sk8eraunt Quilting 6 November 27th 03 04:30 AM
Joann's 50% off coupons question Sherry Starr Quilting 2 August 8th 03 12:28 AM