Attention one and all - Whatcha all lookin' for???

Old August 27th 05, 06:51 AM
DrQuilter

And I don't have time or a quilting room right now. Well, I have two,
but one is empty and the other half packed!

maryd wrote:

WAAAA!!!! I'm looking for time to work on quilts. Between job and DS and
family moving in, I don't have time. And when I do have time, my space at
the table is being used. But this too shall pass and one day I will get
back to quilting like I was a year ago.

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old August 27th 05, 06:54 AM
DrQuilter

Really? I might have some for you. I don't 'do' Xmas.... and it would be
local posting! Just let me unpack up in Lynnwood.... )

Patti S wrote:

Tiny Christmas prints.........

Patti in Seattle

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old August 27th 05, 09:38 AM
JL

I'm still working on DH's special surprise quilt in MY favorites. lol

Brights, Brights, Brights!!

Juli

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Okay to make it easy for moi and others who are thinking of sending out
some
squishies, shall we do a list again? Peoples favourites change from time
time so call it a.......a...... an update! LOL

I'll start okay? Should anyone be remotely wanting to squish me, or do a
trade I'm looking for fabric that has anything to do with cars, auto
accessories, oil cans, car tools, go karts, heck even motor bikes would
work. And I only need scrappy bits - about 7" squares.

Now that DH and DD1 are into go karting they've both decided they want a
lap
quilt (DH said he wanted a chair quilt, I said a lap quilt? No a chair
one.
What's a chair quilt? When I'm sitting in the chair it goes over my
knees.
So a lap quilt? Yeah - DOH!!)

Am willing to trade almost anything, and am always happy to squish!

Bring on the requests.....

quicker)

Old August 27th 05, 12:31 PM
Roberta Zollner

Good idea!
I need scraps minimum 1.5" X 4.5". (Making mini bowties by hand.) Any
colors.
Roberta in D

Old August 27th 05, 12:46 PM
frood

Do you mean prints in very small scale? What size fabric do you need?

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

"Patti S" wrote in message
Tiny Christmas prints.........

Patti in Seattle

Old August 27th 05, 01:38 PM
Denise in NH

I'm looking for a scrappy piece of material with pictures of sushi on
it. Doesn't have to be very big. I'm making a quilt for my friend's 23
year old daughter who is very interested in anythng Asian and loves
sushi. The front of the quilt is made, but I would like to put a little
bit of sushi on the back around the label. I know that I've seen this
material many times, but now that I want it, I can't find it anywhere
around here. Because I only need a tiny bit, I don't want to order it
through the mail.

I still love anything with critters on it, especially moose, bears,
wolves, etc.

Denise

Old August 27th 05, 03:06 PM
Patti S

Wendy wrote:
Do you mean prints in very small scale? What size fabric do you need?
--
Wendy
Sorry - I could have been a little clearer...
yes........ small scale prints, at least a 12 inch square. Thank you!!

Patti in Seattle

Old August 27th 05, 03:47 PM
Debi Matlack

I'll play!
Cat themed fabrics are always good with me, animal themes of any kind work
(as I work for a veterinary medical teaching hospital) and I love bright
colors of almost all kinds. Anyone looking for trading especially for blues
(I have two big plastic bins FULL) I'm open. I'm a bit low in the purples
depts, though someone recently helped me in that department;-)
--
Debi

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Old August 27th 05, 04:00 PM
Tina

Debi - I collect cat fabrics (my mother is a cat-a-holic) so I have
tons of that! I will gladly swap you some cat FQ's/scraps for any
blue!

Tina