I'm now at liberty to dish!

Old January 14th 04, 04:57 PM
Addie

Aye!!! Oh, dear...

--

remove "nospam" to reply

"LUSNMYMIND" wrote in message
All in favor say Aye!

Aye! And double Aye!

Rhonda- who's off to count her pennies...

Old January 14th 04, 06:40 PM
Cher

I'm not interested in the whole thread, which I've read, my opinions on the
main of it are my own, but I object to be slandered as part of RCTY on the
RCTN group.

Both groups had good intentions regarding the various members which use
them, and many members belong to both groups, some use different I.D.'s on
one, than on another.

cher...who is cross posting back, I am on the other group too, only you
wouldn't know me as this ID.

stitcher wrote in message
news

You might want to read the entire thread on this subject line. It
might be a real revelation. All the messages not just a select few.
Ruby

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:03:26 -0000, "Cher"
wrote:

Well Mirjam, I'm glad you've brought it to us so that we can support

you.

Of course you know what they say about people like this, don't you??

''Empty vessels make most noise.'' And this one certainly is rattling

away
like an old empty vessel.

And to this person, what a mean totally devious person you are...As far

as
Mirjam is concerned, you really dont know her very well at all, or you

would
see the determined lady, with a wealth of love, who is on a whole new

level
in the social field than you are.. Go away and play little girl, til

you've
grown up. Mirjam is much loved by her friends, and you've just been
trodden underfoot like the nasty insect that you are.

From now on Mirjam, stick with us. Send me this persons hate mail to

you,
I'll bloody well deal with her... Good for you girl, don't you hide
anything, flippin idiot this person is.

Thanks for sharing with us. Cheers with hugs....Cher

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote in message
Seanette insulted other people because of me , i felt they are
entitled to know , what`s being written about them, in a place they
can`t see. Than i apologized to them as they were bad named becuase
of me participating in their Wonderful group. This is Generalizing
it`s worst form . And it says mountains about the writer`s attidtudes.
If she has a Fight with me , keep it with me , don`t pull in other
people.
And you felt the need to cross post this, exactly why? The only thing
worse than one who insults me when I am not there is the one who

rushes
to tell me what I would not have otherwise heard.
Well I always preffer to know the True facts about Anything, than
live in false beliefs, And Ps If that is how you feel , You better
change your sig line .
What a bitch you are, Mirjam!
Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ps interesting choice of curse , for someone who a few years ago,
proudly put her City`s name {Salem] on her sigline.
mirjam
ps 2 i am going to cross post this one as well, i don`t hide stuff
behind backs , like some other people.

---

---

Old January 14th 04, 10:15 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Victoria,
We both seek discourse. We both want to avoid discord!
LOL!
Cheryl

On 1/14/04 5:06 PM, in article ,
"animaux" wrote:

Ya know, the very interesting thing about this thread I started, is that
indeed
an online shop now DOES stock them as a result of this post.
www.heritageshoppe.com should be selling the laying tools any day now.

So, what started out to be a very remorseful lie, came true.

So, everyone ignore anyone who loves to seek out discourse. I shouldn't have
lied. That's the fact. I'm far from perfect, and I'm still Buddhist. Glory
be.

Victoria

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 04:12:21 GMT, "Dr. Brat" opined:

And you felt the need to cross post this, exactly why? The only thing
worse than one who insults me when I am not there is the one who rushes
to tell me what I would not have otherwise heard.

What a bitch you are, Mirjam!

Elizabeth

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Good morning Seannete , what a `delightful` post you wrote ,
Yes i do read and write with enormous pleasure the wonderful group of
RCTY , where lovely creative people share their creative thoughts as
well as helping each other with knitting, crochet and weaving
questions. This RCTY members are an inspirational , supportive group,
i want and need to apologize to RCTY members , because of your rude
remark, Becuase you have to drag other people into your `witch hunt`
remarks about me. If you have this Urgent need to be offensive ,
please say it to me and about me , but don`t throw your words in all
directions , and do not insult other people. ngs as well .
mirjam
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:47:18 -0800, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

"Roberta" had some very interesting things
to say about I'm now at liberty to dish!:

Until then, you're going the way you've gone with so many other people
here--straight into the trash. It's RCTN, not RCTMB-C.

That would be the group officially known as RCTY [theoretically about
yarn].

Old January 14th 04, 10:38 PM
Sonya Cirillo

Well some of us don't bother reading RCTN, let lone post there anymore.
Why? Well originally, my newsgroup provider had a bad hair day or
something - and I couldn't get into RCTN - than I noticed I wasn't
missing the back stabbing and rants and name-calling (which seemed to be
more than 50% of the traffic - most of the time). I do miss some people
from there and there was some interesting threads that I learned from,
but over all it's much nicer being with folks that can agree to disagree
and don't *constantly* go out of their way to start fights or make other
people feel bad.

So don't worry - as you've seen by now - us 'other' people DON'T CARE
what others say - Mirjam is welcome over here - as is anyone else who
wants to 'play' nicely - if you don't, than you are quickly (and
politely) ignored!!!!

Sonya Cirillo

Old January 15th 04, 12:09 AM
Dianne Lewandowski

Sonya . . . I've been trying to find you for over a year! g Would you
mind emailing me?
Dianne

Old January 15th 04, 01:46 AM
zita_tempest

Congrats! And once I get through having to COBRA my damned health insurance
for a few months till I become eligible at my new job for health insurance,
I'm coming to you for a few gifts--including one for myself.

Isabel

Old January 15th 04, 01:48 AM
zita_tempest

Ok, that one needed a spew warning.

"Brenda Lewis" wrote in message
Large Trolls Will Eat Here?
{ducking and running}

Roberta wrote:
LTWEH?

That's one I'm not familiar with!
Roberta

"stitcher" wrote in message

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:49:25 GMT, "Roberta"
wrote:

Mirjam can take her olive branch and go play elsewhere...I'm not

interested.

No one--especially not someone like HER--calls me part of "the Nazi

plan"
and then turns around and tries to suck up by changing the subject and

gets

away with it. She can go to hell for all I care. I'm beyond offended

and

disgusted by her.

Roberta

This was the point in the discussion where Mirijam was supposed to
chime in and offer you a public apology., end the discussion and move
on. LTWEH
Cheers,
ruby

--
Brenda Lewis
WIP: "Pink Baby" photo frame, Candamar

Old January 15th 04, 01:48 AM
zita_tempest

Aye!
"Brenda Lewis" wrote in message
I nominate Ruby for Enabler Of The Day. Very nice!

stitcher wrote:
Cheryl you might enjoy catkin designs as well.
http://www.happyhobbit.co.uk/acatalo...work_kits.html

The Evening Rice is a favourite of mine as are Three Little Maids
Cheers
Ruby

Old January 15th 04, 08:16 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Playing Michele ? who is playing ? i come here to speak/read about
NEEDLEWORK + THREADS subjects,,,,, strangely enough whenever i try to
do it , somebody here comes up with needless + threats subjects .
mirjam
On 14 Jan 2004 11:50:55 GMT, (minman9900) wrote:

Cher wrote:

From now on Mirjam, stick with us.

Please, Mirjam, go play with the friend's that appreciate you. I, for one, am
tired of the games you play here.

Michele

Old January 15th 04, 09:49 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Lynn , a little distortion oif the truth is always useful , isn`t it?
Well, it's wonderful that Mirjam has such supportive friends. Perhaps
you could suggest to her that she not cross-post threads that really
have nothing to do with another group.

When anyone writes bad things about the other NG , it has a lot to do
with that other NG
It's considered very bad netiquette and only causes trouble.

Aha , and Foul speaking about another NG is Accepted ? and has to be
overlooked ?????
This latest brouhaha started when Mirjam told another Jewish woman,

The latest war strated when i refused to praise Animaux , behaviour
which she herself called a fib , and suggested to her that the whole
matter , she lied about ,, could have been solved , had she done what
mature people do , sign a paper about the business.
Roberta, who also lost relatives in the
Holocaust that she was part of the Nazi plan to rid the world of Jews.

You better read again , and understand what i said. i will repeat here
that by stopping Talking about it ,or saying ", Go on with life, and
forget about it ," one ends the work started by the nazis , wiping not
only the Jewish people but also our culture and memory off the globus.

For some odd reason Roberta took offense to this. Then Mirjam explained to her
at length that her suffering didn't compare to hers

I never wrote this , i explained that for Roberta , it happened to her
family, while i am carrying some of results , with me everyday , thus
it is a bit hard for me to Forget. i never neasured nore compared
suffering.
then demanded an apology from her! If you don't believe me, go ahead

this is a real distortion of the facts ,,,,Roberta adviced to go back
to needlework writing , thus i asked her to tell about her needlework
, to which Ruby , suggested that Should 'apologize in public to
Roberta,,,,,to which i wondered why she didn`t suggest that Roberta
apologizes to me ,,,, since i for one do not understand , how a
discussion about Animaux`s fibs , turns into an attack, on me. i for
sure never mentioned any of the above subjects.
and read the thread. If this is a whole new level in the social field,

It is called Cult behaviour ,,,, or peer pressure
I'm sure you understand this much better than I do. Thank you, and
let the cross-posting cease.

Lynne

FA: Stunning Prehistroic Fossil Jewelry Box and Dish Laraw1 Marketplace 0 November 13th 04 02:22 PM
vintage Martex dish towel jon and/or mary Marketplace 0 January 12th 04 03:38 AM
casserole dish sandi Pottery 3 December 16th 03 04:28 AM
eBay Fish - Planter, Dish, Monkeypod Ulua, Ashtray Selina Carving 0 August 2nd 03 01:21 PM