AD: My beads on Ebay!

Old September 19th 04, 07:16 PM
*~Candygrrl~*

Default AD: My beads on Ebay!

Hi gang! Here's a first look at my beads on Ebay, more to come as the
week progresses. I'd love any feedback, as I'm still fairly new with
lampwork on the 'Bay. Do you think I should do larger sets? Change
background? Anything? Opinions welcomed

Candace's ebay auctions (belisamadesigns)

http://snipurl.com/96e8

Candace2
Old September 19th 04, 09:08 PM
JoAnn Paules

Very nice work but I think the photos are a bit dark. Try a white/light
background for them.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"*~Candygrrl~*" wrote in message
om...
Hi gang! Here's a first look at my beads on Ebay, more to come as the
week progresses. I'd love any feedback, as I'm still fairly new with
lampwork on the 'Bay. Do you think I should do larger sets? Change
background? Anything? Opinions welcomed

Candace's ebay auctions (belisamadesigns)

http://snipurl.com/96e8

Candace2

---

Old September 19th 04, 09:48 PM
Kandice Seeber

Gorgeous, Candace!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 19th 04, 10:18 PM
bluemaxx

My favorite are the 'Caterpillar' beads and I'd *love* you to add a
picture of them strung gradated... err... is that a word? heh...
anyway, strung so they really look like a caterpillar.

In fact, if you don't mind my honest opinion... I love it when sellers
show their beads with all the larger beads in the middle and the spacers
set at the ends, instead of spacers seperating the larger beads from
each other. A lot of times, I bought sets for the larger beads and
threw the spacers into my stash to use later. For instance, on the
'Caterpillar" set, put all the large beads on either side of the focal,
then string the smaller ivory, green & black beads on either side of
them, ending with the black spacers.

Lovely beads! Good luck!
--
Linda

om...
:

Old September 19th 04, 10:34 PM
Cheri2Star

I think your beads are very pretty. However, (since you asked) I'd like to
see closeups of ALL the beads and not just the middle 5 or so. Especially
since the ones I looked at had different beads on the ends and there were no
closeups of them.

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old September 21st 04, 10:36 PM
*~Candygrrl~*

Thanks Cheri! Now, here's a question for you. Do you think it would
be better for me to string them and take photos flat, from the top in
a circle or S-shape as many others seem to do? I will be taking
future photos on a white background and I may make that change as
well.

Old September 22nd 04, 12:53 AM
Cheri2Star

Do you think it would
be better for me to string them and take photos flat, from the top in
a circle or S-shape as many others seem to do?

Truthfully, I don' t think it matters. Clarity, background and lighting are
probably far more important than what shape the beads form.

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old September 22nd 04, 02:02 PM

Agreed. I'm still tweaking all those details but I don't think I will
be able to stay with the linear hanging style because on the white
background, they make a shadow that I'm not fond of. Thanks again!
Candace

Old September 24th 04, 08:45 PM
Dr. Sooz

Sigh....I went here too late.
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce