Good experience :)

Old October 4th 04, 08:07 PM
Sandy Foster

Default Good experience :)

Some of you may get Ami Simms's newsletter emailed to you, as I do. As a
result of the latest one, I was very interested in ordering a hanging
ruler rack; I don't want one of the ones that sits on a table, since I
have limited table space already. Right now my rulers are hanging on a
peg board, but I have to remove several to get at the one I want, which
is -- predictably -- at the back every time.

At any rate, when I went to order a rack, I noticed that the price
advertised on the first page of the site was less than the price at the
checkout. I emailed the owner to find out which was correct; he told me
that the higher price was the correct one (of course) but that it was
his mistake and he would honor the lower price until the next day. Sure
enough, the next day (when I received his email response), the price was
corrected. Too late for me to get the lower price. *Except* that he'd
also said that he'd honor the lower price for me if I didn't get his
message in time; all I had to do was email him.

He's gone out of his way to answer several questions for me and to make
things as easy as possible, so I wanted to pass along a plug for good
customer service at www.rulerholder.com. NAYY -- just a happy
customer, whose rack is even now in the mail!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old October 4th 04, 09:54 PM
Marlys in Indiana

Those do look like they are really neat. And the prices are so
very, very reasonable. I, luckily, have room on a dresser (that
holds most of my stash), where I can put my ruler holder that
my DH made for me. He also made me a large cone holder
to match to go next to my SM. Don't know how I could
manage without any of them - the ruler holder, the cone holder,
and also DH. G
Marlys in Indiana