searching for ?

Old October 30th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
C Ryman

Default searching for ?

Hey everyone,
Does anyone know where to find little clear rubber spacers? What are they
called? I think they were used in those invisible floating necklaces a
while back.
I have some small pearls that don't look that great with knots so I'm
looking for some alternatives when stringing them.
Thanks,
--
Connie R.

Old October 31st 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling

You have some pearls that don't look great with knots, so you thought
putting clear rubber bumpers between them would look better?

How bout some 3mm saucer or disc metal beads? Or perhaps 4mm crystals in a
like or contrasting color? God, practically anything would better between
pearls besides small plastic bumpers!! That would be a crime! Go on gurl,
let your imagination run wild, maybe check out a few supply sites and see
whats new. Good luck to you.

Sterling

"C Ryman" wrote in message
: Hey everyone,
: Does anyone know where to find little clear rubber spacers? What are they
: called? I think they were used in those invisible floating necklaces a
: while back.
: I have some small pearls that don't look that great with knots so I'm
: looking for some alternatives when stringing them.
: Thanks,
: --
: Connie R.
:
:

Old October 31st 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
C Ryman

Thanks Anna,
I think they are called bumper beads. Rings & Things has them but I sure
would like to see them first.

--
Connie Ryman
Cryman Studio

"Anna W." wrote in message
Bead Bumpers ???

Anna W. in Tx

Old November 14th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

How about seed beads? You could get clear ones that would almost be
invisible. Or in a coordinating or contrasting color.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old November 15th 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Oct 30, 5:53 pm, "C Ryman" wrote:
Hey everyone,
Does anyone know where to find little clear rubber spacers? What are they
called? I think they were used in those invisible floating necklaces a
while back.
I have some small pearls that don't look that great with knots so I'm
looking for some alternatives when stringing them.
Thanks,
--
Connie R.

i throw those away mostly hahaha they make stuff look cheap you can
also find the thicker kind as a tubing to cut your own at Hobby Lobby
Micheal's and cut them your selfgood luck with your project dont mind
our opinions if you cant find them i have 2 or 3 strands of beads with
them between I send them to you if you like Vjust email me
Old November 15th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
C Ryman

Thanks Vicky,
I ended up just using some vermeil beads I had sitting around. It looks OK
but I think I just want larger pearls 8-}

--
Connie Ryman
Cryman Studio

Old November 17th 07, 09:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

"Vicky" wrote in message

On Oct 30, 5:53 pm, "C Ryman" wrote:
Hey everyone,
Does anyone know where to find little clear rubber spacers? What are
they
called? I think they were used in those invisible floating necklaces a
while back.
I have some small pearls that don't look that great with knots so I'm
looking for some alternatives when stringing them.
Thanks,
--
Connie R.

i throw those away mostly hahaha they make stuff look cheap you can
also find the thicker kind as a tubing to cut your own at Hobby Lobby
Micheal's and cut them your selfgood luck with your project dont mind
our opinions if you cant find them i have 2 or 3 strands of beads with
them between I send them to you if you like Vjust email me

how about showing us if you can smile V

Searching for ????????? Dorothy Quilting 26 April 18th 07 12:56 AM
searching for update Dorothy Quilting 2 April 16th 07 12:21 PM
Searching for a pattern.... B&T Yarn 3 June 5th 06 12:53 AM
Searching for a pattern [email protected] Yarn 2 January 19th 05 07:26 PM
searching for pattern Carla Beads 1 August 14th 03 07:28 AM