fabric hunt

Old April 21st 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default fabric hunt

Hi -- just opened up the new Fons and Porter and saw an ad for the
"Granny's Sweet Shoppe" line of fabric by Mary Anne Henderson. I love
them all, but I must have those licorice all sorts to join my "someday"
candy quilt pile! Has anyone seen this anywhere? It looks like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Fat-Eighths-Gr...cmdZVie wItem

thank you!
Lynn

Old April 22nd 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article .com,
"quilter" wrote:

Hi -- just opened up the new Fons and Porter and saw an ad for the
"Granny's Sweet Shoppe" line of fabric by Mary Anne Henderson. I love
them all, but I must have those licorice all sorts to join my "someday"
candy quilt pile! Has anyone seen this anywhere? It looks like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Fat-Eighths-Gr...ric-Quilt_W0QQ
itemZ8274888773QQcategoryZ43429QQcmdZViewItem

thank you!
Lynn

I haven't seen it in the stores here yet. You might go to the Northcott
site and check their "where to buy" section and see if they list any
stores near you.

http://www.northcott.net

marcella
Old April 22nd 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hi Lynn,
I went to Northcott's website, it is listed there.....and they also have a
quilt with all the jars that they made from the fabric.
I love the licorice fabric!
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

oups.com...

Old April 22nd 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On 21 Apr 2006 15:52:45 -0700, "quilter" wrote:

Hi -- just opened up the new Fons and Porter and saw an ad for the
"Granny's Sweet Shoppe" line of fabric by Mary Anne Henderson. I love
them all, but I must have those licorice all sorts to join my "someday"
candy quilt pile! Has anyone seen this anywhere? It looks like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Fat-Eighths-Gr...cmdZVie wItem

thank you!
Lynn

I like the all day suckers.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old April 22nd 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Howdy!
Yeah, those all day suckers.
Makes ya' wonder when they were born (this morning?)
and how they got to town (fell off the back of a tater wagon?)
and why their mamas turned them loose (I know why).

All day suckers, as opposed to the one-hit wonders who only
got suckered once before they learned their lessons.

Fabric hunt: where'd all this pink stuff come from in my stash?
I don't collect pink! Maybe it was the butterflies that got me;
Butterflies can make you do things you didn't intend to do. g
(Hope she's feeling better today.)

Good luck on that Sweet Shoppe fabric: Happy Hunting!

Ragmop/Sandy--winking at Debra (I couldn't resist the A.D.S.) ;-P

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Fat-Eighths-Gr...bric-Quilt_W0Q

Old April 22nd 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yes, I saw it there too, but you can't look up which store stocks a
particular fabric...just Northcott fabric in general. Oh well, I'll
just have to keep an eye out (or buy it from ebay at an exorbitant
price).

Lynn

Old April 22nd 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Is it a new or old line? I checked equilter, virginiaquilter and
quiltshops.com with no success.
Perhpas this is your escuse to do the April fab shop hop so you can be
on the lookout?

Mary
Old April 23rd 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It must be new. You'd think if they'd pay for a full-page ad, they'd
put it in some stores first, but I will have to be patient! I don't
know what came over me, but I found all of the fab shop hop bunnies in
one night this month (well, 130 of them).
thanks for looking!

Lynn

Old April 23rd 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article .com,
"quilter" wrote:

Yes, I saw it there too, but you can't look up which store stocks a
particular fabric...just Northcott fabric in general. Oh well, I'll
just have to keep an eye out (or buy it from ebay at an exorbitant
price).

Lynn

Um, no. But you can find the stores near you and call them to ask if
they have it on order.

Seemed easy enough to me

marcella