Merrow Web Portal

Old February 13th 04, 07:28 PM
Merrow

Default Merrow Web Portal

For those of you that use Merrow Sewing Machines, I offer
http://www.merrowsales.com

Our goal is singular: to offer a destination where all questions about
Merrow are answered. For those curious about stitch samples and
sizes, or needing help with a Merrow Machine-- for everyone looking
into creative and innovative ways to build and decorate garments, we
have created this website for you.

We have built an enormous repository of information about Merrow
Equipment, and will readily concede that it is not complete. However
it already offers a complete catalog of parts,needles machines,
stitches, prices, technical information, and anecdotes. The website
moves you easily through all facets of the Merrow environment.

We have built a weblog to offer updates, from time to time. Merrow
embroidry, crochet, lettuce and crochet shell stitches have again
become popular, this is a great forum to learn about who is using them
and for what.

Merrow Sales Corp. is proud to turn loose our Merrow Web Portal, we
have designed this with the Merrow community as our audience, and look
forward to your feedback. Merrow Sewing Machines have long been
relegated to a quiet niche, and we are determined now to expose to the
best of our abilities, the benefits of working with these tools.

Best Regards,
Charlie Merrow
www.merrowsales.com