RCTQ Pics.....join the meeting....

Old February 25th 04, 05:52 AM
Mary in Oregon

Default RCTQ Pics.....join the meeting....

I think it's a great idea. A simple display of individual pictures that is
easy to navigate.

--
Mary
"Christina Doucette" wrote in message
.. .
Anyone else like to see the faces to the names of people in this group? I
am always thinking of this. "What does Donna look like? Who is Mary
again?"

I would really like to have pics with all your names. It helps me to keep
people straight in my mind. And I'm sure it would help anyone (expecially
newbies) with fitting in. I can tell alot of you people know each other
personally since you live so close to each other. I live in the "sticks"
compared to alot of you. Not to mention those all around the world. I

just
wish to have everyone together in one place in one folder...like a meeting
place for our faces.

Since I am a member of webshots with unlimited uploads, I am willing to

host
a folder with a pic from anyone who submits one to me. I'll post your pic
and RCTQ "Nickname" only. I will call the folder "RCTQ Group".

Email me a pic of yourself & your RTCQ name and I will include it with

your
name.

Email to: starwars at sympatico dot ca

Bookmark my webshots folder and check back often to see who "pops in" with
their "Mug Shot" to the Meeting of the Faces.

(Or is this a bad idea or done already by someone else???...if so, where

can
I send my pic?)

--
Christina Doucette
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

Old February 25th 04, 01:44 PM
The Brown Family

I think this is a great idea Christina. Now to try and find a half decent
picture of myself.......I do my best to try and avoid being in photos.

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

Old February 25th 04, 03:11 PM
Bonnie

The Brown Family wrote:
I think this is a great idea Christina. Now to try and find a half decent
picture of myself.......I do my best to try and avoid being in photos.

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

My best photos were taken about 40 years ago :-(
--
Bonnie, the Quilt Lady
NJ

Old February 25th 04, 03:46 PM
DebsPrintOnIt

I like this idea. I will try to find a decent photo to send. Thanks.
Debra in Idaho
Old February 25th 04, 06:36 PM
MelissaInNJ

Oh it is a great idea!~!! As soon as I develop my film from the quilt
show, I'll email one that has me in front of one of the quilts I made.
Plus it will be skinny me! Not the one on my Webshots album which
is 71 pounds ago.

Thank you Christina. This is a fabulous idea!
Melissa in NJ

Old February 25th 04, 09:01 PM
Kathy in CA

I'm game! Probably get to that til this week end though. The one mentioned
website on geocities is a lot to many links to go thru just to see pics of
members. Good Idea
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

Old February 26th 04, 12:59 AM
Mardi

I also try not to be in photos. Most of mine are of my backside as I
leave the room. I am simply not photogenic. But, a friend took some
pictures of me the other day. I'm thinking about joining match.com in
a couple of months when I get my house in order. A couple came out
pretty good so I'm sending one.

Mardi

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:44:53 GMT, "The Brown Family"
wrote:

I think this is a great idea Christina. Now to try and find a half decent
picture of myself.......I do my best to try and avoid being in photos.

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

"Christina Doucette" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat
Old February 26th 04, 02:05 AM
Christina Doucette

Mardi,

You are a beautiful woman. You should get your picture taken more often.
You have such a nice and warm smile

I have added your picture to the folder as well as the others I have
received to date. I will continue to post and update as they come in.

5 pics and counting.

Everyone,

Please pass around my webshots address to newbies when I'm not online so
they can get warm smile greeting them to the group.

Old February 26th 04, 03:41 PM
Piglet

You bet: my personal picture page (preferred) is he
http://www.piggyclan.com/rugrat.html

OK, that's not 40 years, it's goin on forty-leven.....

As far as the webpage goes, best picture of me currently I don't own the
original of--it's at
http://www.southsuburbancollege.edu/...CP_1733-pp.jpg

College server appears to currently be down, but it'll be back, I'm sure.

--pig

On 2/25/04 09:11, opined:

My best photos were taken about 40 years ago :-(

Old February 26th 04, 05:04 PM
Bonnie

Piglet wrote:
You bet: my personal picture page (preferred) is he
http://www.piggyclan.com/rugrat.html

OK, that's not 40 years, it's goin on forty-leven.....

As far as the webpage goes, best picture of me currently I don't own the
original of--it's at
http://www.southsuburbancollege.edu/...CP_1733-pp.jpg

College server appears to currently be down, but it'll be back, I'm sure.

--pig

It's back up and you've got a beautiful grin!

--
Bonnie, the Quilt Lady
NJ